Looking to get yourself a great deal on one of the most popular 5-string bass guitars ever created? Then the Music Man StingRay5 5-String Bass, seen here with a Maple Fingerboard and Vintage Sunburst finish, could well be for you!
Industry-Standard 5-String for more than 30 years!
Originally unveiled to the music world in 1987, the Stingray 5 was actually the first bass designed from the ground up by Ernie Ball Music Man.
Since its release, the Singray has been the industry standard for extended range basses. A powerful punchy sound combined with the extra flexibility of a fifth string makes this bass one for the ages.
Music Man StingRay 5 5-String Bass, Vintage Sunburst Highlights
- Premium-quality 5-String electric bass
- Solid Ash body, with a fast-playing Maple neck
- Classic Vintage Sunburst finish
- Single, powerful Humbucker pickup with an active 3-band EQ
- 3-way pickup selector switch allows for a wide range of available tones
- Includes hardshell case for safe keeping when not in use
With the Music Man Stingray5 you get a premium-grade 5-string bass guitar with a smooth-contoured Ash body, an Alnico-pole humbucker pickup, a highly-playable maple neck, 3-band EQ with active preamp, and a classic Vintage Sunburst finish.
This bass certainly has plenty of appeal, and would fit nicely into the collection of any low-end enthusiast.
Powerful Wide Pole Humbuckers
Featuring strong, clear lows and a precise high end, these Alnico-pole humbuckers really help your Stingray5 to sing.
Combined with the active 3-band EQ and 3-way selector switch, the array of tonal options at your fingertips is as versatile and varied as you could ever wish for.
Due to its time in our store, this awesome bass may have picked up a knock or two, and has been reduced to B-Stock status as a result.
If you'd like to know more regarding the condition of this bass, be sure to contact our Bristol store directly!
Music Man StingRay 5 5-String Bass, Vintage Sunburst Specs
- Model: StingRay 5
- Size: 13-3/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 45-3/4" long (34.0 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 116.2 cm long)
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 9" (22.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-3/4"" (69.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select Maple neck
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 6 bolt neck plate
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: Music Man humbucking with Alnico pole pieces
- Strings: 45w-65w-80w-100w-130w (Regular Slinky Bass #2836)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||5 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.