Music Man StingRay Special Vintage Tobacco RW Bass
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
Would you like to purchase a high-quality bass guitar that combines incredible levels of playability with exquisite tone? Then you've come to the right place: the Music Man StingRay Special Vintage Tobacco RW Bass is here, and it's ready to rock and roll!
Music Man StingRay Special Vintage Tobacco RW Bass Highlights
- Premium-quality, iconic bass guitar, with modern upgrades
- Lightweight, ergonomically curved Ash body
- Classic Vintage Tobacco sunburst finish
- Neodymium humbucker pickup with an active, 18v preamp and 3-band EQ
- Sleek and fast Select Roasted Maple neck, topped with a Rosewood fingerboard
- White pickguard
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
A Modern Take on an Iconic Bass
For more than four decades the StingRay has been the bass guitar of choice for countless professional players - and with good reason too. These bass guitars managed to combine comfort and playability with both power and articulation in a way that had never been done before.
Now, with the Music Man StingRay Special, things have stepped up a notch or two. This modern upgrade of the StingRay features an ever lighter, and more comfortably-curved body than ever.
In addition to this you also get new-and-improved electronics, and a gorgeous high-performance, roasted maple neck.
In place of the more traditional Alnico magnets, the humbucker on the StingRay Special comes equipped with Neodymium. This particular metal has a much stronger magnetic pull than Alnico, resulting in a more articulate sound when you play.
Complimenting this newly designed pickup is a powerful 18v preamp. Previous StingRay models would be equipped with a 9v preamp, which was pretty darn good on its own, however the 18v preamp on this bass offers a much more powerful sound than ever before.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this stunning bass guitar.
Alternatively, if your mind is made up, simply order yours online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Music Man StingRay Special Vintage Tobacco RW Bass Specs
- Model: StingRay Special
- Size: 13-1/2" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 44-7/8" long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colour: Vintage Tobacco Sunburst
- Bridge: Vintage Music Man top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated steel saddles
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Chrome aluminum control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Pickups: Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.