Music Man StingRay Special Ivory White Bass Guitar MN
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're in the market for a top-quality bass that looks, feels, and sounds great, you've come to the right place. Introducing the Music Man StingRay Special Ivory White Bass Guitar MN, an all-new take on one of the finest bass guitars ever created.
Music Man StingRay Special Ivory White Bass Guitar MN Highlights
- Re-designed iconic bass guitar
- Sleek, lightweight ash body
- Super-smooth roasted maple neck and fingerboard
- Powerful Neodymium magnet humbucker
- 18v preamp and 3-band EQ
- High-gloss Ivory White finish with a mint pickguard
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Finance options available
A Modern Take On A Bass Icon
Music Man StingRay bass guitars have been amongst the most popular basses available for more than four decades. Renowned for their thumping tones and reliability, the StingRay can be heard on countless hit records across the years, and has now been given a host of modern upgrades.
For the StingRay Special, Music Man have taken their classic StingRay design and made some subtle improvements to appeal to the modern player.
Amongst these upgrades you'll find a newly-designed Ash body, that's sleeker and more lightweight than on a traditional Stingray. In addition to this there's a super-smooth roasted maple neck and fingerboard, a powerful neodymium humbucker, and even an 18v active preamp and EQ.
Powerful New Humbucker
Traditional StingRay humbuckers would house a vintage-voiced Alnico magnet. For the StingRay special though, Music Man have opted for Neodymium magnets.
With Neodymium you get a much more powerful pickup, which will accurately portray every nuance of your playing.
This pickup is complimented by the new 18v active preamp - as opposed to the more traditional 9v. With 18v of power, the preamp ensures that you can play with any cable length without loss of signal, and even control your basses volume without compromising your tone.
Order Yours Today
Don't forget, if you'd like to order your very own Music Man StingRay Special, you can choose from one of our fantastic range of Home Delivery and In-Store Pickup options.
Music Man StingRay Special Ivory White Bass Guitar MN Specs
- Model: StingRay Special
- Size: 13-1/2" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 44-7/8" long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colour: Ivory White
- Pickguard Colour: Mint
- Bridge: Vintage Music Man top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated steel saddles
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Chrome aluminum control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Pickups: Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.