Music Man StingRay Special Charging Green Electric Bass
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
If you're thinking of investing in a new, premium-grade bass, then the Music Man StingRay Special has to be on your mind. Take this Music Man StingRay Special Charging Green Electric Bass for instance: it's been designed from the ground up to offer a more lightweight, comfortable, and powerful playing experience!
Music Man StingRay Special Charging Green Electric Bass Highlights
- Professional-grade, modern re-design of an iconic instrument
- New, slimmer body design
- Lightweight Ash construction
- Charging Green finish
- Neodymium humbucker pickup with an active, 18v preamp and 3-band EQ
- Sleek Select Roasted Maple neck, topped with a Roasted Maple fingerboard
- White pickguard
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Finance options available
A Re-Imagining of a Classic
There are many reasons why the StingRay has been the bass of choice for many of the world's top musicians over the past four decades. With their high levels of playability, combining with power and articulation, these incredible instruments have helped shape an entire generation of music hits.
For the StingRay Special, Music Man have taken everything that was great about those original models, and made it even more so.
From the lighter, more comfortable body and neck designs, to the newly-designed electronics system, the StingRay Special is like nothing you've ever played before.
New Pickup Design
The humbucker on the StingRay Special comes equipped with a newly-designed Neodymium humbucker. This particular metal has a much stronger magnetic pull than Alnico, resulting in a more articulate sound when you play.
Complimenting this newly designed pickup is a powerful 18v preamp, as opposed to the more traditional 9v. This gives you plenty more headroom to play around with, allowing you to shape your sound more precisely than ever before.
Music Man StingRay Special Charging Green Electric Bass Specs
- Model: StingRay Special
- Size: 13-1/2" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 44-7/8" long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colour: Charging Green
- Bridge: Vintage Music Man top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated steel saddles
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Select Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Chrome aluminum control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Pickups: Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!