Music Man StingRay Old Smoothie Mint Green Bass
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
If you're looking for a precise replica of a vintage StingRay, then you're in luck. To coincide with the iconic instrument's 40th anniversary, Music Man have released the incredible Music Man StingRay Old Smoothie Mint Green Bass.
Music Man Stingray Old Smoothie Mint Green Bass Highlights
- Precise reproduction of StingRay Prototype #26, developed during the mid 1970s
- Unique 10 pole-piece Alnico pickup produces that vintage, smooth Music Man tone
- Classicly-shaped Alder body with a bolt-on Select Maple neck
- Vintage-style mute bridge, with original Stainless Steel "Old Smoothie" saddles
- Classic Mint Green finish with a black pickguard
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
40th Anniversary Tribute to the Iconic StingRay Bass
Named "Old Smoothie" for its smooth, vintage tone, this is a faithful reproduction of StingRay Prototype #26 - a model designed for Sterling Ball during the '70s.
Upon inspection, you'll find the same aesthetics, and a painstakingly reproduced one-of-a-kind pickup, ensuring that this is as close to a vintage StingRay as you can get for a reasonable price.
Every inch of the StingRay Old Smoothie has been inspired by the original StingRay prototype mentioned above.
From the headstock and body shapes, to the pickup design, and even the vintage-style bridge with adjustable mute pads, the StingRay Old Smoothie takes you back to Music Man's Golden Age.
One Of A Kind Humbucker
Designed to reproduce those smooth, creamy, vintage StingRay tones that helped catapult the instrument onto the scene with a bang, this custom-made humbucker is every vintage tone-hound's dream come true.
Featuring a 10 pole-piece design, and powered by a 9v 2-band active preamp, this pickup makes the StingRay Old Smoothie perfect for pretty much any playstyle, across a wide variety of genres.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this gorgeous bass guitar.
Alternatively, if your mind is made up and you'd like to make a purchase, simply place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Music Man Stingray Old Smoothie Mint Green Bass Specs
- Model: StingRay 40th (Old Smoothie)
- Size: 13-1/2" wide x 1-5/8" thick x 44-7/8" long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Mint Green
- Bridge: Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with vintage stainless steel saddles and adjustable mute pads
- Pickguard: Black
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 7.5" (19.1 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets: 21 - Low profile, narrow width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Select maple
- Fret Markers: 5/16" Black dots (no 21st marker)
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors: Natural aged light yellow finish
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Rear mounted adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 6 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Electronic Shielding: Chrome plated brass control cover
- Controls: Custom "Old Smoothie" 2-band active preamp; vol, treble, bass
- Pickups: Custom "Old Smoothie" humbucking with 10 elongated Alnico magnets and split cover
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!