Widely regarded as one of the most versatile and reliable guitar players in the music industry, any guitar bearing Steve Morse's name as a signature model would have to live up to that legacy. And that's exactly what this fantastic guitar does!
Made to Steve's Exact Specifications!
Featuring an incredibly lightweight Poplar body, with a double-cutaway design, figured Maple neck, four custom DiMarzio pickups (with intuitive switching layout), and a stunning Morse Blue Burst finish, this versatile guitar has been Steve Morse's instrument of choice, both in the studio and when performing on stage, for more than 25 years!
The comfortable, lightweight, and sonically versatile nature of this Steve Morse signature guitar came together with one goal in mind: to design a guitar that you could happily wear and play over long periods of time, without the need to change for an alternative tone.
This is achieved by combining a lightweight poplar body, solid figured mahogany neck, and four custom DiMarzio pickups (two humbuckers, two single coils) with a high-grade switching system that gives you a total of 11 different pickup combinations to choose from!
Spread the Cost
Whilst this premium-grade instrument may well come with a premium-grade price tag, it's worth remembering that here at PMT we have a huge range of finance options available (including with 0% interest) to help you cover the cost over several months. If you have any queries regarding out finance options, please contact our online sales team directly.
- Model: Steve Morse
- Size: 12-1/2" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-7/8" long (31.8 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 93.7 cm long)
- Weight: 7 lbs, 7 oz (3.37 kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Morse Blue Burst
- Bridge: Tuneomatic bridge with thumbwheel height adjustment & individual saddles with Music Man chrome plated, solid brass tail block
- Pickguard: Black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard - Natural; Optional - Matching painted headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone - .047ÂµF tone capacitor
- Switching: 2-way toggle, 3-way toggle pickup selector; 3-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSSH - DiMarzio (neck to bridge); Humbucking - DP-205 Morse Signature; Single coil - DP-108 Vintage; Single coil - Proprietary custom wound; Humbucking - DP-200 Morse Signature
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Figured Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.