Sterling by Music Man SUB Cutlass HSS, Vintage Cream
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you an aspiring professional, seeking a guitar that's ideal for when you want to start gigging regularly, and delivers in terms of looks, playability, and tones? Then we have just the thing for you!
Versatile And Affordable
The Music Man Sterling SUB Cutlass HSS represents a welcome return of the classic dual-cutaway Cutlass, now in its most-affordable incarnation ever.
Musicman Sterling SUB Cutlass HSS, Vintage Cream Highlights
- Budget-friendly, high quality electric guitar
- Dual-cutaway body shape allows easy access to every note on the fretboard
- Sleek Maple neck is shaped to fit comfortably in your hand
- Dual-fulcrum tremolo bridge offers accurate intonation and high levels of tuning stability
- Versatile HSS pickup configuration with 5-way switching system is suitable for must styles of music
- Perfect for relative beginners and aspiring professionals alike
The Cutlass was one of the very first 6-string guitars that Music Man produced, back in the 1970s, and has now been reimagined for not only the modern player, but also with a budget-friendly price tag.
Featuring a familiar dual-cutaway body, bolt on neck with truss-rod wheel, 4+2 headstock design, and a vintage-style 2-point Fulcrum tremolo bridge, this guitar is built to combine comfort with reliability, and delivers fantastically on both.
Not only is this guitar a dream to play, but thanks to the HSS pickup configuration it also sounds incredible too.
Whether you want a vintage-sounding, scooped single coil sound, or a thick and raunchy humbucker tone, these pickups can take you there.
Music Man Sterling SUB Cutlass HSS, Vintage Cream Specs
- Model: CT30HSS
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Vintage Cream
- Bridge: Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (24cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut, 2.24" (57mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Diecast
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HSS
- Strings: .009 – .042
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
|Series||Sterling SUB Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.