Are you a professional guitar player looking to invest in the ultimate performers guitar, with high-performance playability and stunningly versatile tonal options at your fingertips? Then we have just the thing for you!
An Ergonomic And Perfectly Balanced Guitar
With the Music Man Majesty Electric Guitar, seen here with a gorgeous Ember Glow finish, you get a premium-grade guitar that is the end result of John Petrucci's ever-present demand of high performance and playability.
Not only does this guitar feature an ergonomically-shaped body and fast-playing neck, but it also houses one of the most versatile electronics systems that Music Man has ever produced.
Music Man Majesty Electric Guitar, Ember Glow Highlights
- High-performance guitar, built to meet the needs of Dream Theatre virtuoso John Petrucci
- Solid Mahogany body with a Mahogany Neck Through construction, and a Flamed Maple top
- Gorgeous "Ember Glow" Orange finish
- Ebony fingerboard, with signature John Petrucci fret markers
- Schaller Locking Tuners and Custom John Petrucci Music Man Floating Tremolo combine to offer superior levels of tuning stability
- Versatile pickup system comprising of two powerful DiMarzio humbuckers and a Bridge Piezo
- Digital pickup switching effectively eliminates the delay between pickup selection
- Includes moulded hardshell case to keep the guitar safe when not in use
Engineered to Perform
Every inch of this guitar - from the body shape, to the neckthrough design, and even the headstock weight - has been designed to offer a perfectly balanced and lightweight feel, with unparalleled fret access.
Not only that, but every material used in this guitar's construction has been hand selected, and importaned from the finest sustainably-sourced wood suppliers in the world.
As well as sporting a pair of awesome DiMarzio humbuckers, the Music Man Majesty delivers an abundance of tonal options for you to play around with.
With these electronics you can choose between Magnetic and Piezo pickup options, coil tapping (for a more articulate sound), and even a 20 dB boost for when you need to really cut through the mix.
As if that wasn't enough, the switching in this guitar is entirely digital too, meaning there's no delay when switching between pickups.
If it's a guitar which features innovative technology, versatile performance, and a sleek modern feel that you seek, then make your next purchase a Music Man Majesty.
Music Man Majesty Electric Guitar, Ember Glow Specs
- Model: Ember Glow
- Size: 12" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long (30.4 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: African mahogany with maple top and mahogany through neck
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Atlante Majesty Inlays
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors: Matches body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: Through neck design
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector, momentary mono/stereo output knob (Piezo Volume)
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio Rainmaker - neck; 1 DiMarzio Dreamcatcher - bridge; Piezo bridge pickup
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Honduran Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker 1 x piezo|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.