Music Man Luke 3 HSS Electric Guitar in Buttercream
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you'd like a high-quality guitar that perfectly combines playability, tonal versatility, and comfort, then check out the Music Man Luke 3 HSS Electric Guitar in Buttercream.
Steve Lukather Signature Guitar
With the Music Man Luke 3 HSS you get an incredibly versatile guitar, capable of producing a huge array of vintage-style tones.
Every inch of this guitar has been designed to meet the requirements of session-guitarist supremo Steve Lukather, and offers the kind of playability you'd expect from one of his guitars.
Music Man Luke 3 HSS Electric Guitar in Buttercream Highlights
- Premium-quality Steve Lukather signature-series guitar
- Alder body, with a familiarly curved body shape
- High-gloss Butercream finish
- DiMarzio HSS pickup configuration
- Sleek roasted Maple neck capped with a Rosewood fingerboard
- Schaller locking tuners and a Music Man vintage floating tremolo
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
The Luke 3 HSS features two pristine single coil pickups sitting in the Neck and Middle positions, and an Illuminator Humbucker sitting at the bridge.
Each of the single coil pickups produces the kind of sparkly, vintage single coil sound that you'd expect. With the bridge pickup though, you get PAF-like tones, but much hotter than its vintage counterparts.
In addition to these pickups, the Volume control pot comes equipped with a Push/Push Gain Boost function, giving you extra headroom when you need it.
Available to Order Now
Visit your local PMT Store or talk to our Online Sales team to discuss the availability of this guitar. Alternatively, if your mind is made up and you'd like to buy it today, simply order online and choose from our amazing range of home delivery options.
Music Man Luke 3 HSS Electric Guitar in Buttercream Specs
- Model: Luke III
- Size: 12-1/2" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-15/16" long (31.75 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 93.8 cm long)
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colour: Buttercream
- Bridge: Music Man floating vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - Low profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm passive tone
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSS with 1 DiMarzio Transition humbucking; 2 DiMarzio custom single coil
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.