Music Man Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
If you're looking for a guitar that could be described as the perfect culmination of old-world aesthetics and styling with modern design and playability, then look no further. The Music Man Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar is all of that and more, and it can be yours now for a fantastic price!
Music Man Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar Highlights
- Vintage-style electric guitar with a sleek Alder body
- Smooth, high-performance, Select Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage Sunburst finish, perfectly offset by the Faux Shell pickguard
- A trio of 60's-inspired Music Man Custom single coil pickups
- Music Man Modern Tremolo bridge
- Includes hard shell case
- Home Delivery options available
Top Quality Crafstmanship
From its updated vintage spec electronics, to the super smooth modern tremolo, to the lightweight alder body, every inch of the Music Man Cutlass simply oozes class and refinement.
Featuring that familiar 4 over 2 tuning machine layout, and a set of Schaller locking tuners, the Cutlass offers a superior level of tuning stability.
Vintage Spec Electronics
In opting for a set of three, 60s-inspired single coil pickups, Music Man have ensured that you know what to expect from their Cutlass SSS.
Each of these pickups delivers a highly-articulate range of tones, with plenty of vintage bite and warmth, resulting in a truly versatile guitar that's suitable for most genres of music.
Order Yours Today
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this guitar, don't hesitate to Contact our Online Sales Team directly.
Alternatively, if your mind is made up and you simply must have it, place your order online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options!
Music Man Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar Specs
- Model: Cutlass Guitar
- Size: 12-7/8" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 38-1/8" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 96.8 cm long)
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Vintage Sunburst
- Bridge: Music Man Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: Shell
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: 6-3/8" (16.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: 1/4" White Face dots
- Neck Finish: Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Neck Colors: Natural aged yellow finish
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: Passive 250kohm volume and tone; with transparent buffered output for complete tonal consistency at all volume levels
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: SSS - 3 Music Man custom wound single coils featuring the new wide spectrum Music Man "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!