Music Man Cutlass RS HSS Trem Vintage Turquoise Electric Guitar
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Are you looking to invest in a professional-grade instrument, that perfectly combines playability with versatile tones? Then you might want to check out this Music Man Cutlass RS HSS Trem Vintage Turquoise Electric Guitar.
Music Man Cutlass RS HSS Trem Vintage Turquoise Electric Guitar Highlights
- Professional-grade guitar with a sleek, Alder body, and a Vintage Turquoise finish
- Humbucker and 2 Single Coil pickup configuration offers a versatile array of tones
- Super-smooth modern Music Man tremolo bridge
- Sleek Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard
- 4 over 2, locking machine head layout offers superior tuning stability
- Includes hardshell case
- Finance options available
A Versatile, Premium-Grade Axe
With the Music Man Cutlass RS HSS you get a functionally stylish axe, with plenty of tonal versatility on offer. With its comfortable, dual-cutaway Alder body, and sleek Roasted Maple neck, you can keep playing the Cutlass RS HSS for hours on end with the minimal amount of fatigue.
A perfect combination of tone and comfort, this guitar is a session-player's dream come true, and would make the ideal centrepiece to any players collection.
Custom Wound Pickups
As the name of this guitar suggests, the pickups come in a HSS configuration - Bridge Humbucker, Middle and Neck Single Coils.
The Single Coils offer the kind of bright, articulate sound that you'd expect from a guitar of this calibre.
With the custom-wound humbucker though, you get a vintage tone that both compliments the single coils, and yet has plenty of crunchy rhythm and biting lead tones.
Order Yours Today
If you've made up your mind, and would like to purchase this guitar today, simply order Online now and choose from our great range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Alternatively, if you'd like to play test this guitar before making up your mind, contact our Online Sales Team directly to find out which of our stores currently holds stock.
Music Man Cutlass RS HSS Trem Vintage Turquoise Electric Guitar Specs
- Model: Cutlass HSS RS
- Size: 12-7/8" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 38-1/8" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 96.8 cm long)
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Body Colors: Vintage Turquoise
- Bridge: Music Man Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: 6-3/8" (16.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Roasted Figured Maple
- Fret Markers: 1/4" Black or White Face dots
- Neck Finish: Hand rubbed oil and wax finish on all but Stealth Black, which features an ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: Passive 500kohm volume and tone (250kohm load on lever switch positions 2,3,4, & 5); with transparent buffered output for complete tonal consistency at all volume levels
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSS - 1 Music Man custom humbucking bridge pickup, 2 Music Man custom wound single coils featuring the new wide spectrum Music Man "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!