In honour of the legendary designer and owner of Moog Synths, The Moog Sub 37 Tribute Edition includes a timeless Bob Moog signature panel, Wood sides, and Aluminum extrusion.
A fitting tribute to one of the most influential inventors in modern music history
Built around the award-winning Moog Sub Phatty sound engine, the Sub 37 Tribute panel features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display - placing each critical sound creation element and live performance tool quickly at your command. As well as the traditional sonic capabilities of an analogue Moog synth, the Sub 37 is highly programmable - making it perfect for quirky sound design, experimentation and modulated mayhem.
- Perform in Mono or Duo modes
- 37-note velocity sensitive keyboard w/ aftertouch
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
- Portion of proceeds donated to Asheville Area School Music Programs
The Moog SUB 37 Tribute new features including Duo Mode, which allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independently, programmable arpeggiator/step sequencer, two modulation buses with assignable source and destination options, access to 256 presets, and a 37 note velocity sensitive keyboard with after-touch.
A fully featured mixer section contains dedicated controls and mutes for each sound source, as well as a level control for External audio input and Feedback - which feeds the output of the filter directly back to the input of the mixer.
The Sub 37 Tribute also includes a powerful DAHDSR envelope system evolved from the Sub Phatty. Featuring panel control of each extended function, the Sub 37 Tribute includes a free standalone/plugin editor that is compatible with all major plugin formats - creating seamless integration between analog synth and DAW for total control, recall, and automation of every parameter.
- Sound Engine: 100% Analog
- Polyphony: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic
- Keybed: 37 Note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- Controller: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Velocity
- Sound Sources: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- Oscillator Calibration Range: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
- Glide Module: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- Filter: 20Hz-20KHz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- Transposition: +/- 2 Octaves
- Arpeggiator /Sequencer: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync, 64-note sequencer
- Sources: LFO (Triange, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold), Filter EG/PGM
- Programmable Sources: Amp Env, Constant ON, Sine LFO, Noise LFO, Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch, Seq Note, Seq Vel, and Seq Mod.
- Destinations: Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2, Osc 1 & 2 Pitch, Filter, LFO Rate, VCA Level, Osc 1 Wave, Osc 2 Wave, Osc 1 & 2 Wave, Noise Level, EG Time/PGM
- LFO Panel Features: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz–1kHz, MIDI Sync, KB Reset
- Envelopes: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
- Audio Input: 1xTS
- Audio Outputs: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone with separate volume control
- Presets: 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- Power: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
- Weight: 10kg
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 6.75" x 26.75” x 14.75”
|Software Included||standalone and daw plugin editor included|
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*