More than just a simple Chorus/Flange pedal, the Cluster Flux is the ultimate time modulation pedal! From subtle swirling to complete insanity, the Cluster Flux defies the laws of time and space. This limited edition 100% analog Moogerfooger features a Bucket Brigade Chip based delay line that oozes vibe and tone. Like all Moogerfoogers, it’s built like a tank for a lifetime of use. Create an array of unique sounds with 6 wave shapes (Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Reverse Ramp and Sample and Hold). Each shape is the foundation for a completely different musical inspiration. Tap in the tempo of your LFO via the TAP TEMPO button, or sync the Cluster Flux to a MIDI clock.
- Time: Adjust delay time 0.6mS to 10mS in Flange mode and 5mS to 50mS in Chorus mode.
- Range: Select between Flanger and Chorus mode
- Feedback: Continuous control from no feedback to infinite feedback. Bi-Polar control allows the feedback to highlight even or odd harmonics.
- Drive: Allows between -7dB and +28dB of gain or attenuation of the input signal for optimum signal path, level matching and distortion sounds.
- Output: Allows gain and attenuation of output signal for compatibility with a widerange of input devices.
- Mix: Cross fader control to vary the amount of wet or dry signal heard on output.
- LFO: Six position rotary switch to select the LFO wave shape for delay time modulation. Select between Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Saw and Random stepped modulation.
- LFO Rate: Adjust the LFO rate from the sub audio to audio rates. Control from 0.05 Hz to 50 Hz from the front panel (more from the CV).
- LFO Amount: Controls the amount of LFO modulation of the delay time.
LEDs and switches
- Rate: A Bi-Color LED to display the rate and shape of the LFO wave as well as the source of control.
- MIDI: A Bi-Color LED to display the presence of MIDI control.
- Level: A Bi-Color LED to display the level of the input signal post drive control foroptimum processing level.
- Bypass: A Bi-Color LED to indicate if the effect is engaged or not.
- Tap Tempo: A rugged smooth-acting stomp switch for setting LFO rate.
- Bypass Switch: A rugged smooth-acting stomp switch bypassing the unit with a buffered input.
Back Panel Features
- Audio In: 1/4” phone jack - accepts any instrument-level to line-level audio signals.
- Left / Mono Audio Out: 1/4” phone jack 1/4” phone jack with adjustable output level for instrument or line level output.
- Right / Stereo Out: A Second output dip switch configurable for either Stereo out (two types), Delay only out, or dual mono out.
- Feedback, Time, LFO Rate, Mix, LFO Amount: all of which are stereo 1/4” jacks that accept Moogerfooger EP-2 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or 0-5V control voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4” jacks.
- Feedback Insert: A 1/4” TRS Insert jack for inserting effects in the feedback loop of the delay chain. Line level output.
- MIDI In: A 5 Pin DIN input for controlling the MF-108 via MIDI Control.
- +9V POWER INPUT JACK - accepts standard 9 volt center positive barrel power adaptor (power adaptor included). 300mA minimum required.
- Case: Rugged steel case with black powder coat panel, white silk screen and hardwood sides for a classic analog appearance.
- Dimensions: 9” x 6” x 2-1/2”
- Net Weight: 1.8kg.
- Shipping Weight: 2.7kg, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
- Power Requirement: 105-125AC volt, 5W. 220AC 50HZ either European or UK power adaptor available on special order
|Power Supply||9v power adapter included (300ma)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.