Moog Grandmother Dark Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Moog Grandmother Dark Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer offers you the same great sound and features as the original Moog Grandmother bur with a new, all-black colour scheme.
Semi-Modular Analog Synth
A semi-modular analogue synth, the Moog Grandmother Dark is a fantastic synth boasting great features such as an arpeggiator, sequencer and spring reverb tank. Play it standalone with no patching required or explore things further using the Moog Grandmother Dark's reconfigurable front panel.
Inspired by Classic Moog Synths
Onboard the Moog Grandmother Dark, the sound engine, modulation engine and spring reerb tank are all 100% analogue.
As a result, you get that raw, organic sound that only analogue equipment can give you.
Add in the Moog Grandmother Dark's intuitive Arpeggiator and Sequencer to take your music even further.
A Musical Journey of All Skill Levels
Going back to Moog's modular roots, the Moog Grandmother Dark makes creating sounds a journey in itself.
You can play the Moog Grandmother Dark on its own, with no patching but if you want to go deeper, the option is there for incredible sonic exploration.
Patching can be used to override internal connections so you can use each section independently, alter sounds and connect other gear.
You can use the Moog Grandmother Dark as an analogue audio processor for external sources or even as a fantastic front end keyboard for use with a Mother-32, DFAM or Eurorack modular system.
Buy the Moog Grandmother Dark to get a fantastic analogue synthesizer in a sleek new colour-scheme that harkens back to classic moog synths and enjoy fantastic, all-analogue sound.
Moog Grandmother Dark Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer Key Features and Specs:
- Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
- ¼" External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more.
- Semi-modular - no patching is required
- Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
- Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
- 2 Analog Oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
- Classic 4-Pole 10Hz-20kHz Ladder filter
- Patchable 1-Pole High Pass filter
- Analog ADSR Envelope Generator
- Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
- 32-note Fatar keyboard with velocity
- All normalized connections can be interrupted for full modularity
- DIN MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB MIDI
- Patchable bipolar attenuator
- Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack modular systems and more
- 41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a Parallel-Wired 4-jack Mult
- Weight: 18lbs (8.16kg)
- Dimensions: 23" W x 14 1/4" D x 5 1/2" H
- Power: Included Power Adapter 12V, 2A-100 to 240 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.500000|
|Number of Keys||32 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!