The bundle includes the limited edition Moog Claravox Centennial Theremin along with its custom made stand, giving you the ultimate Claravox Theremin expereience to celebrate the 100th annivarsary of the Theremin's first ever demonstration.
Limited Edition Theremin With Stand
Commemorating the 100th anniversary of the theremin, Moog have developed their most versatile Theremin yet with the Claravox Centennial, named for theremin virtuoso Cara Rockmore, an incredible theremin which will only be available for a limited time.
Included with this very special limited edition Theremin is its extremely stylish custom made stand which will enhance the aesthetics of any room.
Strictly limited edition, buy the Moog Claravox Centennial Theremin along with its custom stand from PMT Online now to and having this exquisite instrument in your home to celebrate 100 years of a truly revolutionary instrument.
Moog Claravox Centennial Theremin Specs:
- Pitch Range: 5 octaves (Traditional Mode), 4-7 octaves (Modern Mode)
- Sound Sources: Analog Heterodyning Oscillator (Traditional Mode), Dual DCO/Wavetable Generator (Modern Mode) fed through Analog Waveshaping Circuit
- Controls: Theremin Controllers: Pitch and Volume, Waveshaper: Brightness, Wave, Filter, Switches for Mode and Mute, Analog Delay: Delay Amount, Delay Feedback, and Delay Time, Timbre: Timbre Select, Timbre Store. MODERN Mode only: Octave Range, Quantize Amount, Root/Scale Select, Pitch and Volume Response Curve
- Effects: Analog BBD Delay
- Preset storage: Yes
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (Main Out), 1 x 1/4" (Headphones), 1 x 1/4" (Tuner Out)
- CV I/O: 2 x ¼" CV outputs, 2 x ¼" CV Inputs
- MIDI: In, Out, USB
- Materials: Brass Antenna, Walnut Wood Cabinet, Cloth-bound control paneling
- Power Source: DC power supply
- Mounting Options: Optional Moog Theremin Stand or Standard low-profile Mic Stand
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.