If you're looking for a truly versatile valve amp head, that can take you from sparkling cleans to face-melting high-gain and back again, look no further. The Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Guitar Head can do all of that and more - it's no wonder so many high-profile players use them!
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Guitar Head Highlights
- Multi-watt, 3-channel selectable guitar head
- Produces soulful overdrive, to liquid high gain and beyond
- Pattented Recto Tube tracking
- Fully buffered FX Loop
- Power selectable between 50 and 150 Watts for each channel
- 8 different sound modes across all 3 channels
- Includes 6-button footswitch
- Home Delivery options available
Premium-Grade Guitar Head
For more than two decades, Mesa Boogie's Rectifier heads have been leaving a blistering path of devastation in their wake.
With the Triple Rectifier, Mesa boogie have taken their beloved Dual Rectifier design to the next level, adding plenty of extra versatility to these high-gain monsters.
Suitable for Any Venue
Each of the Triple Rectifier's three channels comes equipped with independent wattage controls, which allow you to set each of them to 50 Watts or 150 Watts.
In addition to this, the 3 channels feature 8 different voicing settings spread across them. These can take you from a full-bodied, well-balanced clean signal, to classic rock and electric blues sounds, through to all-out metal mayhem at the flick of a switch.
Control Over All
In addition to the channel controls, the Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier also features knobs labeled Solo and Output. These controls become active once the FX Loop is engaged, and give you extra boost for lead work (Solo), and an overall volume control (Output) which is perfect once you have each channels Gain and Master volumes set.
Patented Tube Tracking
Mesa Boogie's Recto tube tracking technology actively tracks the behaviour of the amps valves and responds accordingly. These responses take the form of further compressing your sound in a subtle manner, and offering more headroom when it's needed.
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to query the availability of this incredible amplifier, don't hesitate to contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store directly. Alternatively, simply order yours online today and choose from our range of Home Delivery options.
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Guitar Head Specs
- Amp Type: Tube
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Rectifier Type: Selectable and Channel Assignable Dual Rectification (Tube or Silicon Diodes) with Patented Recto Tracking
- Rectifier Tubes: 3x Mesa 5U4
- Variac Power Switch: Bold/Spongy Power Switch
- Preamp Tubes: 5x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes: 6x Mesa 6L6 (or EL-34)
- Bias Switch for Alternate Power Tubes Types: Bias Select for 6L6 or EL-34
- Maintenance Free Fixed Bias: Yes
- Wattage(s) Quick Reference: 50 or 150 Watts - Channel Assignable
- Power Amp Details (Class & Wattage): Class A/B Power with Mesa's patented Multi-Watt Channel Assignable Power Amp
- Convection or Fan Cooling: Fan Cooled
- Number of Footswitchable Channels (or Modes): Three Channels
- Number of Style Modes: Eight
- Number of Style Modes Per Channel: Channel 1 = Two / Channel 2 & 3 = Three
- Types of Style Modes Per Channel: Ch. 1 = Clean or Pushed; Ch. 2 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain; Ch. 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Channel Controls: Each Channel features Independent Style Mode Switch, 50/150 Multi-WattÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking
- Effects Loop & Bypass Options: Fully Buffered Series FX Loop w/Send Level Control - Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or True Bypassable - See True-Bypass Options below for more information
- Global Output Level Control: Yes (Over all channels when activated)
- Global Solo Level Control & Bypassable Options: Yes (Over each channel when activated)
- True-Bypass Options: True-Bypass Switch removes FX Loop, Output & Solo Level Controls
- Tuner Output: Yes (back panel) with Footswitchable Mute
- External Switching Jack Options and/or Midi: External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (Ch. 1 is default), FX Loop & Solo
- Speaker Outputs: One 16 Ohm, Two 8 Ohm & Two 4 Ohm
- Slave Output: Yes with Level Control
- Footswitch Included: 3x3 - 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Ch. 1, Ch. 2 & Ch. 3 - Top Row: Tuner Mute, FX Loop & Solo)
- Slip Cover Included: Fitted Slip Cover
- Weight: 46lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10" x 25.5" x 9-7/8"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||22.000000|
|Effects||EQ, Overdrive, Distortion|
|Power||150 Watts Max, Switchable to 50 Watts|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.