If you're a modern bassplayer who demands enhanced frequency control, and an interface for outboard signal processing, then look no further than the Mesa Boogie Subway D-800+.
Bags of Tonal Control - Sculpt your Perfect Sound!
This superb, professional-grade bass amp head expands upon the acclaimed D-800 with the inclusion of a comprehensive EQ section that features Semi-Parametric sweepable LOW and HIGH MID bands, a BRIGHT switch, adjustable HIGH-PASS Filter, Series Effects Loop, Tuner Output and 1/4" MUTE footswitch jack.
At only 6.3 lbs., a little less than 3 inches tall and 13.25" inches wide the Mesa Boogie Subway D800+ delivers 800 Watts of power to command any venue from a small club to a large concert stage, yet fits in the pocket of your gig bag!
Building Upon a Legacy
Built around a combination of signature circuits ranging from Mesa Boogie's classic tube models like the vintage Bass 400+ and more recent Bass Strategy 8:88, to the mosfet powered accuracy and mid-focused definition of the Big Block 750 and M9 Carbine the new SUBWAY D-800+ embodies the best qualities from the entire MESA Bass lineage and unveils a unique new voice all its own.
A couple of new additions to the Subway D-800+ that weren't present on its predecessor are the HIGH-PASS Filter and LOW MID FREQENCY (150Hz to 1800Hz) Sweep control. The adjustable HIGH PASS Filter allows you to control the sub-lows in your mix (30Hz to 150Hz) giving you the most articulate, tight response and highest amount of headroom available whilst in an ensemble or large venue.
The Ultimate Gigging Amp
All-in-all the Subway D-800+ is an upscale, fully-featured, 800 Watt (RMS) bass amp head that delivers a nuance-rich tone, stunning power and headroom, with a sublime blend of versatility and portability: put simply it's every gigging bassist's dream amp head!
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World's Finest Materials
- Class D Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance
- 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (400 @ 8)
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Play/Mute Switch
- Preamplifier features: Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable High-Pass Filter (30Hz - 150Hz), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz) Frequency Controls with Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) & Bright Switch (for enhanced top-end) and Master Volume
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches
- Series FX Loop
- Tuner Output (back panel)
- Mute Footswitch Jack (footswitch sold separately)
- Headphone Output
- Auxiliary Input
- Protection & Limit LED Indicators
- 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
- Fan Cooled
- Includes Gig Bag w/Strap
- Weight: 6.3 LBS.
- Dimensions: 2.625" H x 13.25" W x 10.15" D
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Power||800 Watts (RMS)|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.