Project your bass tone in style with the Mesa Boogie Subway Bass 1x12 Bass Cab Ultra Light. With its lightweight cabinet design, 400 watt neodymium driver, and professional-grade construction, this little powerhouse is a force to be reckoned with.
Mesa Boogie Subway Bass 1x12 Bass Cab Ultra Light Highlights
- High quality 400 Watt bass cab
- Neodymium speaker magnet
- Compact, lightweight design
- All-black finish with black metal grille
- Home Delivery options available
Powerful 1 x 12" Bass Speaker
Crafted from top-grade Italian ply, and featuring an aircraft-style bracing, finely-tuned porting, and a powerful 12" neodymium driver, this bass cab is perfect for small to medium sized venues.
Need something a little louder? Not a problem, simply buy yourself two and stack them together!
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to query the availability of this bass cabinet, simply contact our Online Sales team directly. Alternatively, if you've already made up your mind, order yours online today and choose from our fantastic array of Home Delivery options.
Mesa Boogie Subway Bass 1x12 Bass Cab Ultra Light Specs
- Style/Type: Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting
- Speaker(s) & Mounting Position: Subway Neodymium Speaker
- High Frequency Horn: Yes
- Horn Control: Premium Attenuator
- Input/Output Connectors: 2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (only)
- Minimum Impedance @ Frequency: 7.45 ohms (@ 50.8 Hz)
- Average Sensitivity (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 97.5dB/1W/1M
- Maximum SPL - 50Hz-1000Hz: 124dB/1M
- Average Thermal Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 400 Watts
- Average Mechanical Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 400 Watts
- Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) @ Frequency: 385 Watts (@ 74.3Hz)
- Low Freq F3 (Hz): 57.5 Hz
- Low Freq F6 (Hz): 48.1 Hz
- Low Freq F10 (Hz): 41.5 Hz
- High Freq Response: >12kHz
- Transport Assistance: Optional (sold separately) - Track-Loc Removable Casters
- Additional Features: Optional/Convertible Vertical Cabinet Orientation
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.