The Meris Hedra 3 Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter can really help you expand your sonic horizons.
This premium-quality, boutique style effects pedal allows you to combine 3 differently pitched voices with your original signal to create a wash of perfect harmonies.
Boutique, Premium-Grade Pitch-Shift & Delay Pedal
If huge 4-part guitar harmonies aren't you thing though, don't worry, as the pedal also features a fun little delay circuit too.
You can add delay to each of the voices in turn, and then feed them back for an array of predictable or unpredictable results.
In addition to the Delay function, you can make full use of the Meris Hedra's pitch corrective locking and glide modes, which can be set to either smooth or hard.
On the rear panel of the Meris Hedra you'll find four different 1/4" jack sockets. There's a socket for your instrument Input (fairly straightforward), a Left and Right output socket (for true stereo sound), and even a socket for MIDI/Expression controls.
It's worth noting that using a MIDI switch (such as the Meris MIDI I/O controller) gives you complete control over the Hedra and its presets. You can also use the 4-way Meris Preset Switch to select each of your presets in turn, or even use an Expression pedal to control all of your parameters at once.
In addition to this, the pedal's input/output headroom can be switched to accommodate a guitar or synth (respectively).
So, How Does it Work?
Despite the seemingly dizzying array of controls to hand, the Meris Hedra is actually a pretty straightforward pedal to use.
First off, you need to set which key you're playing in, so time to dust off your old Music Theory books if need be to brush up on your Cycle of 5ths knowledge.
Once you've done that, set each pitch (numbered 1, 2 and 3) to the required interval. At 0 it simply doubles up on what you play, but gives you up to 2 Octaves of movement in each direction.
If it's straight up 4 part harmonies you're going for, then the Micro Tune control will need to be set to Off, but otherwise adjust this accordingly.
Finally, the Mix control allows you to adjust the balance between Dry and Wet signals (set to 12 Noon for a perfect balance).
And those are the basics you need to know. You can also use the Alt and Dual/Series functions to set up delay effects, and use Tap Tempo to determine the delay speed.
Available To Order Now
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this stunning pedal.
Alternatively, simply place your order Online today and choose from our range of Home Delivery options.
Meris Hedra 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter Features
- Selectable Pitch Correction Types to ReVoice your Melodies in RealTime
- Individual Controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each Voice (3 Voices Total)
- Micro Tune control creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme warping
- Chromatic or Key Driven Harmony with Selectable Scale Types
- 4 Delay Line Configurations with unique Feedback Routing
- Unique Keyboard Control putting a Live Quartet Under your Fingertips
- Our Original Glide Mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choice to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color â€“ raw brushed aluminum with clear coat
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Meris Hedra 3 Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter Specs
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Finish: Durable transparent coated brushed aluminum
- Current draw: < 150 mA
- Dimensions: 4.25 wide, 4.5 long, 2 tall
|Power Supply||9v dc adapter|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.