This soprano ukulele features all-solid wood construction, with a mahogany top, back, and sides and the Martin S1 embodies everything we love about Martin's Acoustic guitar range, attention to detail, uncompromising build quality and tones that will leave you in awe.
The solid mahogany body, back and sides give the S1 a rich tonal character that you'll love, even for a tiny 4-string ukulele. As soon as you pick up the S1 uke you'll feel it's quality compared to cheap alternatives, the S1 is perfect for the serious player or anyone who wants that extra bit of quality to tour with a ukulele that will last a lifetime.
- High-quality Martin Soprano Ukulele
- Soprano body shape
- Solid genuine mahogany top, back and sides with satin finish
- Select hardwood neck
- Morado fingerboard and bridge
- Grover nickel tuners with white buttons
- O-uke bracing pattern with solid Sitka spruce braces
- Black/white/black boltaron soundhole rosette
- White tusq saddle and nut
- Includes Martin padded gigbag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||solid morado fingerboard|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*