Martin LXM - X-Series "Little Martin" Acoustic Guitar with Gig Bag
Martin's smaller-sized acoustic guitars are amongst the finest and most popular with singer/songwriters and buskers around the world, offering players affordable, environmentally responsible instruments that are small enough to take on the road with them. The Martin LXM is no different!
Small Guitar, Massive Tone!
The hugely popular LXM Little Martin is one of the smallest Martin guitars in the travel series, but possesses fantastically big tonal qualities and versatility.
With a solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany high pressure laminate HPL back and sides, there's not much else on the music market that can offer this kind of quality and portability.
Sustainable Wood Certified Parts
As part of their ongoing commitment to environmental conservation, many Martin guitars (such as the Martin LXM) are constructed using highly sustainable materials.
These materials include a Richlite fingerboard - an incredibly durable, extremely versatile, and highly sustainable material made from resin-infused paper. Many players liken the feel and sound generated by a Richlite fingerbaord to one made of Ebony, which certainly isn't a bad thing.
Made in a similar fashion to the Richlite Fingerboard is the HPL (High Pressure Laminate) used in the construction of the Top, Back and Sides. HPL is not only lightweight and durable, but helps the guitar to produce a clear, warm voice that's simply perfect for home practice, busking, and gigging at smaller venues.
Available to Order Now
Order your very own Martin LXM Online or In-Store today, and make use of our fantastic range of store pickup or home delivery options!
Martin LXM Technical Specs
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 23"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Top Material: HPL
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Top Detail: Spruce Pattern
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Side Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP4200)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with LX Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Foil Label
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||rust stratabond|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||travel size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*