Martin Lighting Thrill Vertical Fogger
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
For more than 30 years now Martin have been the leading choice of professional lighting designers the world over.
Now, thanks to the THRILL series, this industry-leading brand offers you a range of affordable and easy-to-use lighting installations for any situation - and they do so without compromising on their world-renowned quality!
Adds Dramatic Flair to Any Band Performance or DJ Setup
Martin's THRILL Vertical Fogger is a perfect fit for performers, DJ's and clubs that prefer to spend their time concentrating on entertainment rather than setting up and overseeing complex equipment. The user-friendly presets and wireless remote (included) give the THRILL Vertical Fogger a "plug and play" feel - it quite literally works right out of the box!
Functions at Any Angle
With an included mounting bracket, the THRILL Vertical Fogger can be set up at pretty much any angle you can think off, and still function in the way you want it to. If you invert the fluid reservoir, you can even mount it upside-down, affixed to a truss rodd or ceiling!
Portable and Lightweight
Designed specifically to be as convenient a fixture as possible, the THRILL Vertical Fogger is perfect for entertainers that are constantly on the move, rental companies looking to supply acts with fog and lighting solutions who don't necessarily have the budget for professional operators, or even smaller venues that have limited stage footprints.
You can easily manipulate the THRILL Vertical Fogger with any standard DMX controller and free M-PC software, and use the included wireless four-channel remote to trigger the effects as and when you need! Each channel is user-defined and can be assigned to any of the pre-programmed colour/fog options.
Whether you intend to use the THRILL Vertical Fogger as a standalone machine or as part of a complex DMX control system, the options are there for you. So what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
- Fog effects at most any angle, including upside-down
- 1,400w heat exchanger produces 480m3 (17,000ft3) per min fog output
- Rapid 8-minute ready time
- Reach new heights with 7m (25ft) fog blast height
- 2.5l fluid reservoir for less frequent fill-ups
- Create ambience with 21 x 3w single LEDs (7 each R, G, and B)
- 9 vibrant pre-programmed colours
- Dynamic effects include colour mixing, strobe, dimmer and fog
- Wireless 4-channel remote control included for fast and easy operation
- DMX operable for individualised control and design
- Included adjustable bracket for mounting
- Common IEC mains inlet - mains cable included by region
- Light Source (R): 7 x 3w LEDs
- Light Source (G): 7 x 3w LEDs
- Light Source (B): 7 x 3w LEDs
Control and Programming
- Control Options: DMX, 4-channel wireless remote control, pushbutton on/off
- Control Parameters with Wireless Remote: On/Off Operation
- Controll Parameters with DMX: Full-featured
- DMX Channels: 8
- User Interface: Control Panel with LED display
- DMX Compliance: ANSI E1.11 - USITT DMX512-A
- Colour Mixing: RGB
- Colour Selection: 35 Colour Presets
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Strobe and Pulse Effects: Variable Speed and Action, random strobe
- Electronic 'Shutter' Effect: Instant open and blackout
- Fog: On/Off
- Dimenions: 17.9" (L) x 12" (W) x 7.8" (H)
- Height with Hanging Bracket: 12.2"
- Weight (Dry): 16.1lbs (7.3kg)
- Weight (Filled): 19.7lbs (8.9kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!