Martin HD-28E Retro Electro Acoustic Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
A modern re-creation of the classic herringbone Dreadnought
A modified low oval neck closely mirrors the fast performance and comfort of the Performing Artist series, with a select hardwood that even the most purist of Martin collectors will appreciate. Balancing out the vintage vibe is the lack of a cutaway.
Combined with the bold voice of an Indian rosewood back and sides, the dreadnought body shape offers distinctive American full range tone that is richly harmonic yet uniquely detailed on the top end for finger picking styles and strummers alike. The top is constructed from the highest quality solid Sitka Spruce available, which delivers the bite and sharp response usually associated with a Martin guitar. The combination of the Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back/sides gives this premium quality acoustic guitar it's beautiful voice, producing a perfectly balanced and versatile palette of smooth, warm sounds with complex harmonic overtones.
Fishman F1 Aura pickup systems for awesome onstage sound and the convenience of a variety of modeled acoustic sounds, or a blend of both, on top of onboard EQ, feedback suppression, and compression. The Fishman Aura Imaging Preamp system has been completely re-designed and is now housed underneath the guitars bottom jack pin, meaning there's no notable electronics visible on the side of the instrument. This preamp goes beyond standard modeling to help create a spacious sound that's both vivid and natural, recreating not only the direct sound of your playing but also the sounds that naturally surround your guitar.
Martin guitars and Martin Strings are the instruments and strings of choice for musicians around the world, from the icons of rock, country, folk and bluegrass to those just beginning their careers. They can be seen across all segments of pop culture, from television (Glee, Psych, Raising Hope and American Idol) to the movies; on Broadway and in books, online, and gracing the covers of popular magazines on newsstands everywhere.
If you'd like more information on the Martin HD-28E Electro Acoustic contact our Online Sales Team direclty - they're always happy to help. Don't forget: if you place your order Online you can choose from our excellent range of Home Delivery options!
- Model: HD-28E Retro
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped, Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Bold Herringbone
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Long Pattern
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Tortoise Colored Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 445 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura Plus
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!