This modern performer-friendly Martin combines warmth and crisp clarity thanks to a solid spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, and Grand Performance cutaway body style.
A solid, loud and powerful performer capable of handling a range of styles.
Drawing on the classic design of a 14-fret cutaway body, the Grand Performer GPCPA4 is constructed from a Solid East indian Rosewood and a Solid Sitka Spruce top. Very similar in hue and tonality as Mahogany, Rosewood sounds bright and sweet on the top end, but with rich, lush overtones for low end tonality. The sophisticated single cutaway offers additional access to the upper frets, combined with a Performing Artist profile neck taper for superior comfort.
Fishman's F1 Analog onboard electronics convey the expressive tonality of Rosewood for a live stage sound not to be missed. Also includes a moulded hard case as standard.
- Model: GPCPA4 Rosewood
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Corian
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Performing Artist Series|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand performance|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.