Martin GPCPA4 Electro Acoustic Guitar Shaded
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Martin's Grand Performance models are built with busy gigging schedules in mind. These guitars are constructed to offer the maximum amount of functionality and playability, and they often do so with style!
Grand Performance Style Electro Acoustic
With the Martin GPCPA4 Shaded Electro Acoustic you get a stunning Grand Performance style guitar from Martin, made with responsibly sourced materials, that comes complete with a Fishman F1 pickup/preamp and its own hard shell case.
Like all Martin guitars, the GPCPA4 oozes class from every pore, and would make a fantastic addition to any enthusiast's collection.
Professional Grade Electronics
To ensure easy integration with your live PA or studio session, the Martin GPCPA4 electro acoustic guitar includes a Martin-exclusive Fishman F1 electronics system - a variable-level compressor, an oboard guitar tuner and an impressive anti- feedback system.
A slightly longer 25.4" scale length offers added resonance and projection to the string tone, whilst a Performing Artist series neck profile and Ebony richlite fingerboard makes this an extremely easy-to-play guitar that's perfect for session musicians.
Responsibly Sourced Materials
Martin's GPCPA Shaded Mahogany electro acoustic guitar has been designed with solid FSC mahogany back and sides with a solid FSC Certified European spruce top finished in polished gloss.
This certification ensures that the wood used to make the Martin GPCPA is harvested responsibly with very little effect on the environment.
Available to Order
Order your very own Martin GPCPA4 Shaded today Online or In-Store and make use of our fantastic range of store pickup or home-delivery options!
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- Top Color: Style 17 Shaded
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Black
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Cherry
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Heelcap: Granadillo
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8"
- Neck Colour: Cherry
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Off-set Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Square Corners
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: Granadillo
- Knob: Large
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Pleked: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand performance|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!