Martin's Grand Performance models are built with busy gigging schedules in mind. These guitars are constructed to offer the maximum amount of functionality and playability, and they often do so with style!
Grand Performance Style Electro Acoustic
With the Martin GPCPA4 Shaded Electro Acoustic you get a stunning Grand Performance style guitar from Martin, made with responsibly sourced materials, that comes complete with a Fishman F1 pickup/preamp and its own hard shell case.
Like all Martin guitars, the GPCPA4 oozes class from every pore, and would make a fantastic addition to any enthusiast's collection.
Professional Grade Electronics
To ensure easy integration with your live PA or studio session, the Martin GPCPA4 electro acoustic guitar includes a Martin-exclusive Fishman F1 electronics system - a variable-level compressor, an oboard guitar tuner and an impressive anti- feedback system.
A slightly longer 25.4" scale length offers added resonance and projection to the string tone, whilst a Performing Artist series neck profile and Ebony richlite fingerboard makes this an extremely easy-to-play guitar that's perfect for session musicians.
Responsibly Sourced Materials
Martin's GPCPA Shaded Mahogany electro acoustic guitar has been designed with solid FSC mahogany back and sides with a solid FSC Certified European spruce top finished in polished gloss.
This certification ensures that the wood used to make the Martin GPCPA is harvested responsibly with very little effect on the environment.
Available to Order
Order your very own Martin GPCPA4 Shaded today Online or In-Store and make use of our fantastic range of store pickup or home-delivery options!
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- Top Color: Style 17 Shaded
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Black
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Cherry
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Heelcap: Granadillo
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8"
- Neck Colour: Cherry
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Off-set Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Square Corners
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: Granadillo
- Knob: Large
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Pleked: Yes
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Performing Artist Series|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Pickup Config||1 x fishman f1|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand performance|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.