A Perfect All-RounderYou'll see that every appointment designed on the Martin GPC-16E is expertly designed to work in conjunction with each other. The body style, tonewoods, neck and electronics bring together an ideal set of attributes for a premium Electro-Acoustic.
Martin GPC-16E Rosewood Electro Acoustic Features:
- Designed and Crafted in the USA
- Balanced Grand Performance Body Style
- Paired Tonewoods equal a Levelled Output
- Electronic System for Performance and Recording
- Hardcase for Safe Transportation
Body Style ConstructionThe GPC-16E's body shape is a Grand Performance with Cutaway. Unlike large bodies such as the Jumbo and Dreadnought, you'll discover that the tonal frequencies are right across the tonal spectrum. Ideal for a wide range of playing styles and genres. Fingerpicking, strumming, this guitar can handle them all.
The appointment of a traditional Solid Sitka Spruce top matched with Rosewood back and sides produce rich complex lows and mids a with clear crisp high sitting on the top.
Fast and Responsive NeckThe Select Hardwood and Modified Low Oval neck construction with a high-performance taper mean that quick and precise chord or note changes can be obtained. Comfortable and easy, with light control over the Ebony fingerboard means you can get the best from this Martin GPC.
What's more, the addition of a cutaway means that those super high notes are easily reached without any struggle and reduction in the musical flow.
Fishman ElectronicsInstalled in this guitar is the Fishman Matrix VT Enhance system. You hear that through a PA or Acoustic amp this guitars natural voice will project. Tweaking is available to pull the guitar towards your preferred sound.
Premium DetailingTo finish off this USA built beauty is an array of fine appointments, including Mother-of-Pearl Inlays, Tortoise Pattern pickguard and Bold Herringbone with multi-stripe Rosette.
The tuners are vintage-styled Nickel Open Gear, stable of precise. Perfect for keeping the tuning on this guitar in check.
What's more, the Martin GPC-16E Rosewood comes with a Soft-Shell case to protect it from transportation to each performance and studio session.
ConclusionWhen you need a workhorse instrument that excels in every way, then this Martin is for you. Beauty meets brains, not only does it sound great and play fantastic, it looks amazing as well.
Martin GPC-16E Electro Acoustic Specs:Overview
- Body size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway (000 Depth)
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance
- Top Colour: Clear
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Top Detail: None
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Rosette: Bold Herringbone with Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Tusq
- Bridge Pin Dots: Mother-of-Pearl
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Heelcap: Antique white
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Back & Sides Colour: None
- Back Detail: None
- Back Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Side Detail: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Neck Joins Body at: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Width at 12th: 2 1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Knob: Butterbean
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Soft-Shell
- Pleked: Yes
- Left-Hand Option: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood|
|Pickup Config||1 x Fishman|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand performance|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.