Martin have packed decades of guitar craftsmanship, experience and heritage into the DX1RAE - all at a price point that won't break the bank.
Full-bodied Dreadnought tone with solid Sitka Spruce top at a bargain price!
If there is one acoustic guitar brand that has defined the iconic Dreadnought body shape - it's a Martin. The DX1AE continues the tradition with a rich, loud acoustic voice that goes hand-in-hand with singer-songwriters.
A solid Sitka Spruce top offers bags of projection and volume with the trademark sustain that you'll only find with a Martin dreadnought.
In a sleek contrast, you'll find an Indian Rosewood-patterned HPL finish on the back and sides. This beautiful finish gives the DX1AE a distinctive look, keeping the guitar lightweight enough for everyday use or touring.
Premium Grade Construction
The woods and materials used on the Martin DX1RAE are sourced using their Sustainable Wood Certified scheme, ensuring no long-term negative effects to the environment for future generations.
Additional appointments include an inlaid Boltaron rosette, Stratabond neck and Morado fingerboard that round of an elegant and sophisticated design.
Order Yours Today
Find out more or give it a try at your local PMT Store near you! Alternatively, order yours Online or In-store today and make use of our fantastic Store Pick Up or Home Delivery services!
Martin DX1RAE Technical Specs
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Detail: Rosewood Pattern
- Heelcap: Black
- Side Detail: Rosewood Pattern
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Label: Foil Label
|Neck Wood||rust stratabond|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*