Martin DX1KAE Koa Electro Acoustic Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Martin's X-Series are designed to offer the look, feel and sound of a classic Martin, but at a much more affordable price and with more responsibly sourced materials.
Solid-top Koa Pattern Dreadnought
Featuring Martins D-14 Dreadnought style body, the DX1KAE electro acoustic guitar provides everything you'd expect from the worlds leading acoustic guitar manufacturer. If you're after a full-bodied dreadnought with premium performance features that won't break the bank, the Martin DX1KAE is for you.
Drawing on the historic designs of the original 'dreadnought', Martin have utilises a solid wood top from Sitka Spruce for outstanding projection and tone. The High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) back and sides is grained with a gorgeous Koa pattern, keeping the guitar lightweight enough for travelling without compromising on tone.
Professional Fishman electronics and a solid sitka spruce top delivers a beautiful dynamic sound with a lovely, rounded full sound. Simply plug in and play to enjoy the benefits of Martin's rich heritage and acoustic guitar expertise.
Martin DX1KAE Technical Specs
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16 with 1/4 Tone Bars
- Back Detail: Koa Pattern
- Heelcap: Black
- Side Detail: Koa Pattern
- Neck Material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Label: Foil Label
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Natural Stratabond|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!