The Martin DSS-15M StreetMaster is an all solid Mahogany dreadnought acoustic guitar with sleek slope-shoulder body design.
With the DSS-15M StreetMaster, Martin have re-released the hugely popular solid Mahogany StreetMaster acoustic with an attractive slope-shoulder design and other great features.
Combining beautifully worn aesthetics with modern features and excellent craftsmanship, the Martin DSS-15M StreetMaster is the perfect partner for any serious guitarist.
Martin DSS-15M StreetMaster Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Key Features:
- Dreadnought Slope-Shoulder Body
- Golden Age Relic Nickel Tuners
- Mahogany Top, Back and Sides
- Scalloped Sitka Spruce X-Style Bracing
- Modified Low Oval Neck
- Bone Nut
- Katalox Fretboard
- Plek Fret Dressing
- Includes Gig Bag
Crafting the New Martin StreetMaster
The Martin DSS-15M StreetMaster sees the return of the hugely popular StreetMaster dreadnought guitar.
With a dreadnought body, the StreetMaster naturally produces big tone. With this new edition, it also features sloped-shoulder giving it a more elegant visual presence.
Mahogany is used for the top, back and sides of the DSS-15M StreetMaster and apart from boasting beautiful natural grain and colour, it allows the guitar to produce loud and powerful sound.
X-style, scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing strengths the high quality construction of the Martin StreetMaster while enhancing resonance, tone and projection.
Highly Playable Neck
Attached to the body of the DSS-15M StreetMaster is a modified low oval Mahogany neck. This neck shape is somewhat of a signature for Martin guitars and is incredibly playable.
Extremely similar to Rosewood, the fretboard is made from Katalox that is decorated with an abalone diamond and squares inlay pattern.
The fretboard also benefits from a Plek fretboard dressing which gives you an incredibly playing experience with impeccable sound.
High Quality Hardware
Up on the headstock of the Martin DSS-15M StreetMaster, you’ll find six Golden Age Relic nickel tuning machines.
These tuners offer incredibly precise tuning of your strings while providing a beautifully vintage aesthetic.
A bone nut has been installed, enhancing sustain and providing a nicely natural sound while the Katalox bridge and compensated bone nut work together to offer precise intonation and incredible transfer of string energy to the Mahogany top.
Hit The Streets
Martin’s new DSS-15M StreetMaster gives you modern performance capabilities but with a beautifully worn look. Excellent craftsmanship and beautiful design make this one formidable acoustic guitar.
What’s more, it comes equipped with a gig bag so you’re ready to hit the streets with the incredible StreetMaster as soon as it’s in your hands.
Buy the Martin DSS-15M StreetMaster from Professional Music Technology today and get this great looking, great sounding, great playing acoustic guitar for yourself.
Martin DSS-15M StreetMaster Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specs:
- Series: 15 Series
- Model: DSS-15M StreetMaster
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16”
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Material: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: Mahogany
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Katalox
- Scale Length: 25.4”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16”
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Back and Sides Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin
- Top Colour: Mahogany Burst
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Katalox
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly – Drop In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16”
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Strings: Authentic Acoustic Medium (SMA550T)
- Knob: Cream Plastic
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Dots: None
- Pickguard: None
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: None
- Electronics: None
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*