Martin DRSGT, 14-Fret Dreadnought-Style Electro Acoustic Guitar, Spruce and Sapele Construction, Natural Finish, Includes Hardshell Case
The Road-Series Martin DRSGT is built around the foundation of a vintage Martin Style-18 dreadnought, with some modern design twists to make it more playable for gigging musicians.
All-solid tonewoods, classic Dreadnought body shape with Fishman Sonitone USB electronics
The Martin DRSGT fuses two solid tonewoods together - solid sitka spruce for the top, and solid sapele for the back and sides. The resulting tone is light, punchy, well-balanced by the natural low end warmth and projection of a dreadnought body.
The integrated Fishman Sonitone USB electronics system makes direct-to-computer recording easy. Ideal for having around the house for impromptu jamming and idea sessions.
Order Yours Today
This guitar comes in a Martin 345 hardshell case, ready to play out the box with a professional Martin set-up for great tone and playability. Order yours Online or In-Store today and make use of our fantastic Free-Home Delivery or Store Pickup options!
Martin DRSGT Technical Specs
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone USB
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly
- Binding: Black
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Black Micarta
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Translucent Cherry
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Heelcap: Black
- Endpiece: Black
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP7200)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label: Paper Label
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Pickup Config||1 x fishman sonitone|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.