Martin DC-X2E Macassar Electro Acoustic Guitar
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Are you looking to kick-start your professional playing career with a brand new electro acoustic guitar? Then the gorgeous Martin DC-X2E Macassar could well be for you!
Road-Ready Electro Acoustic Guitar
Crafted to meet the demands or the modern touring performer, the Martin DC-X2E offers a great combination of playability, tone, and aesthetics, and it can be yours now for a fantastic price!
Martin DC-X2E Macassar Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Affordable, Dread-nought style guitar with a lower-bout cutaway
- Macassar Ebony-pattern HPL back and sides, capped with a Sitka Spruce top
- Select Hardwood Neck with a performing artist neck shape and high performance taper
- Fishman MX electronics system
- Includes robust new gig bag with waterproof outer layer
- Ideal for aspiring professionals and more experienced players alike
For this guitar, Martin have opted to use a Mahogany-Pattern HPL (High Pressure Laminate) body, with a genuine Sitka Spruce top piece.
HPL is a composite wood that's developed to be both hard-wearing and environmentally-friendly. On the D-X2E, the pairing with a Spruce Top results in a naturally resonant voice that's perfect for live performances.
In addition to this, there's a Select Hardwood Neck and Fingerboard pairing, which offers a rock-solid, comfortable playing feel, whatever your experience level.
These two materials (Hardwood and HPL) are not only environmentally friendly, but they're also more resistant to changes in temperature and humidity than solid tonewoods.
In other words this guitar is perfect for life on the road!
If you get the urge to perform in front of a bigger crowd than what a busker normally attracts, then worry not: this guitar comes equipped with the tools to help you out!
Thanks to the inclusion of a Fishman MX preamp and pickup, you simply need to plug into an amplifier or PA system, adjust your volume and tone accordingly, and you're ready to rock!
Martin DC-X2E Macassar Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman MX
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Bridge Material: Select Hardwood
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Brown Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Detail: Macassar Pattern
- Heelcap: Black
- Side Detail: Macassar Pattern
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Select Hardwood
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Pleked: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||dreadnought cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||hpl body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!