Martin D15M Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
All mahogany body construction and rich satin finish, the D15M embodies the tradition of solid wood built Martin guitars.
A unique, all-mahogany dreadnought, with a rich and deeply vibrant voice
With it's legacy dating back to the 1940's, the D-15 Mahogany model from the Style 15 series features an A-frame-X-braced mahogany top on an all-mahogany dreadnought body, which offers a different tone to the usual sitka spruce wood top commonly used on Martins. The deep overtones of this all-mahogany dreadnought is perfect for filling out higher vocals and accompanying brighter spruce-topped acoustic guitars.
If you're looking for an acoustic that combines complex tones and powerful projection, check out the Martin D-15M. A highly affordable for a guitar of its type, with distinct visual and sonic attributes.
- MODEL D-15
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortoise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sapele or Genuine Mahogany
- ROSETTE: Decal (Gold & black herringbone)
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: D1 (A-Frame)
- TOP BRACES: 1 Style/Non-Scalloped
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood/ Raised Gold Foil Logo
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 28
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin/ Mahogany Stain/ Dark Filler
- FINISH TOP: Satin/ Dark Filler
- FINISH NECK: Satin/ Dark Mahogany Stain/ Dark Filler
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE STYLE: 1 Style Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Micarta
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/ Small Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: MSP+ 4200 Coated Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: I-01 Tortoise Color
- CASE: 345 Hard Shell
- INTERIOR LABEL: Paper Label
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Solid Mahogany|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.