Looking for an affordable, robust, gig-ready guitar to help kickstart your playing career? Then the Martin D-X2E Burst could well be for you!
A Great First-Gigging Guitar
A re-imagining of the popular DX1AE Macassar Burst, the D-X2E Burst is a Dreadnought-sized guitar crafted from environmentally-friendly materials, and is a perfect stage-performer for aspiring professionals.
Martin D-X2E Burst Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Budget-friendly, dreadnought-style guitar
- HPL Back and Sides, with a Sitka Spruce top
- Classic Sunburst finish to the top piece
- Select Hardwood neck and Fingerboard
- Performing Artist neck shape, with high performance taper
- Fishman MX preamp and pickup
- Includes newly-designed X-Series gig bag
Featuring a full-sized Dreadnought body-shape, crafted from HPL (High Pressure Laminate), this guitar features a big voice that's perfect for live performances.
In addition to this, there's a Select Hardwood Neck and Fingerboard pairing, which offers a rock-solid, comfortable playing feel, whatever your experience level.
These two materials (Hardwood and HPL) are not only environmentally friendly, but they're also more resistant to changes in temperature and humidity than solid tonewoods.
In other words this guitar is perfect for life on the road!
If you get the urge to perform in front of a bigger crowd than what a busker normally attracts, then worry not: this guitar comes equipped with the tools to help you out!
Thanks to the inclusion of a Fishman MX preamp and pickup, you simply need to plug into an amplifier or PA system, adjust your volume and tone accordingly, and you're ready to rock!
Martin D-X2E Burst Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman MX
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Top Color: Sunburst
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Bridge Material: Select Hardwood
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Brown Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Detail: Macassar Pattern
- Heelcap: Black
- Side Detail: Macassar Pattern
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Select Hardwood
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||hpl body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.