The Martin DJR-10 Burst acoustic guitar, seen here with a Sunburst Sitka Spruce top, gives you big Dreadnought sound in a smaller, more manageable body.
Junior Size with A Big Sound
Martin’s hugely popular Dreadnought Junior returns, boasting some design updates that improve comfort and playability.
The DJR-10 Burst gives you the same fantastic craftsmanship you expect from Martin with a newly updated design for a fantastic incarnation of the Martin Dreadnought Junior.
Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10 Acoustic Guitar Sunburst Key Features:
- Sitka Spruce Top with Cherry Stain Back and Sides
- 000 Body Depth
- Softer Back Edges for Increased Comfort
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Sapele Back and Sides
- Scalloped X-Style Sitka Spruce Bracing
- Compensated White TUSQ Saddle
- FSC Certified Richlite Fretboard and Bridge
- Includes Gig Bag
Crafting the New Junior Dreadnought
The new Martin DJR-10 Burst now features a 000 body depth so it’s thinner and more comfortable to hold. It also has softer back edges which add to this great playing experience.
Sitka Spruce is used for the top due to its rich tones and broad dynamic range making it suitable for all styles of acoustic guitar playing.
The body also benefits from scalloped x-style Sitka Spruce bracing which bolsters its strong build while enhancing resonance and projection.
High Performance Taper Neck
The neck boasts a High Performance Taper which has a 1.75” fretboard width at the nut which gradually increases to a 2.125” width at the 12th fret.
With the High Performance Taper, you’ll enjoy easy chording around the lower frets and enhanced lead-style playability as you travel up the neck.
The fretboard is made from FSC Certified Richlite. This remarkable material has low moisture absorption, is great to play on and is sustainably sourced.
Furthermore, the Martin DJR-10 Burst has also undergone Plek treatment. This treatment requires the Prek Pro tool which scans each individual frets and machines them to a shockingly accurate degree.
As a result, you get an amazing fret dressing with a fretboard that plays like a dream.
High Quality Hardware
The Martin DJR-10 Burst’s Junior style belly bridge is made from FSC Certified Richlite and holds a compensated TUSQ saddle, offering great vibration transfer from your strings to the Sitka Spruce top.
TUSQ is another great modern material and is precision engineered under high heat and pressure resulting in an incredibly uniform saddle with great tonal consistency.
The headstock holds six chrome finished enclosed gear tuning machines offering precise and secure tuning of your strings.
Great, Versatile Performance
Tailor made to be extremely versatile while producing great tone, the Martin DJR-10 Burst is a fantastic dreadnought guitar for anyone that wants something a bit smaller.
With classic Martin dreadnought design and a sunburst finish, the Martin DJR-10 looks great too.
What’s more, it comes with a form-fitting gig bag so you’re ready to hit the road when it arrives.
Buy the Martin DJR-10 Burst acoustic guitar from Professional Music Technology today for big Martin Dreadnought sound in a smaller, more comfortable body.
Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10 Acoustic Guitar Sunburst Specs:
- Series: Junior
- Model: DJR-10 BURST
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4”
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Sapele
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Sides Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Colour: Cherry
- Top Finish: Satin
- Top Colour: Sunburst
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Colour: None
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16”
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Strings: RETRO LIGHT (MM12)
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: None
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*