The Martin DJR-10 acoustic guitar, seen here with a Sapele top and Cherry Stain finish, gives you big Dreadnought sound in a smaller, more manageable body.
Junior Size with A Big Sound
The hugely popular Dreadnought Junior is back, now boasting a freshly updated design but still giving you big dreadnought guitar sound from a smaller body.
Excellent Martin guitars build quality along with the new updates make for what is possibly the best Martin Dreadnought Junior guitar yet.
Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10 Acoustic Guitar Cherry Stain Key Features:
- Natural Top with Cherry Stain Back and Sides
- 000 Body Depth
- Softer Back Edges for Increased Comfort
- Sapele Top, Back and Sides
- Scalloped X-Style Sitka Spruce Bracing
- Compensated White TUSQ Saddle
- FSC Certified Richlite Fretboard and Bridge
- Includes Gig Bag
Crafting the New Junior Dreadnought
With its newly updated design, this Martin DJR model has a 000 body depth which is thinner, making it easier to hold and perform with. It also softer back edges making It even more comfortable to play.
Sapele is used for the top as it is renowned for its strong midrange, bright and airy high end along with overall punch.
Take a look inside the Martin DJR-10 and you’ll find x-style Sitka Spruce bracing making for a strong build while enhancing tone and projection. The bracing is scalloped too which helps keep the weight of the guitar down.
High Performance Taper Neck
Attached to the body, the neck has a High Performance Taper. This has the fretboard starting with a 1.75” width at the nut, gradually widening to 2.125” at the 12th fret.
Thanks to this taper, you can enjoy easy and comfortable chording at the lower frets along with easy bends and lead-style performance the higher you go.
FSC Certified Richlite is used for the fretboard, a sustainable material that can withstand adverse moisture and temperature better than traditional fretboard woods.
Furthermore, the Martin DJR-10 benefits from a Plek fret dressing. Using a Plek Pro machine, the fretboard has been scanned with each individual fret measured and machined with exceptional precision and detail.
The end result is a fretboard that plays like a dream.
High Quality Hardware
The DJR-10’s bridge is also made from Richlite and is equipped with a compensated TUSQ saddle, offering fantastic transfer of vibration from your strings to the Sapele top.
TUSQ is precision engineered under high heat and pressure to produce a saddle that delivers great consistency throughout.
Up on the headstock there are six enclosed gear tuning machines offering precise and secure tuning of your strings.
Great, Versatile Performance
Already versatile and great sounding, the DJR-10 is now even more comfortable to play thanks to its new design features.
Plus, it comes with a form-fitting gig bag which is a great way to transport your new guitar.
Buy the Martin DJR-10 acoustic guitar from Professional Music Technology today for big Martin Dreadnought sound in a smaller, more comfortable body.
Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10 Acoustic Guitar Cherry Stain Specs:
- Series: Junior
- Model: DJR-10
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Top Material: Sapele
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4”
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Sapele
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Sides Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Colour: Cherry
- Top Finish: Satin
- Top Colour: Cherry
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Colour: None
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16”
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Strings: RETRO LIGHT (MM12)
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: None
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*