Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10E Electro-Acoustic Guitar Cherry
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Martin DJR-10E electro-acoustic guitar, seen here with a Sapele top and Cherry Stain finish, gives you big Dreadnought sound in a smaller, more manageable body.
Junior Size with A Big Sound
Martin’s popular Dreadnought Junior series returns, featuring great big dreadnought sound in a small body but with a fresh new update.
With excellent Martin guitars build quality, updated body features and high quality electronics, this is an incredibly incarnation of the Martin Dreadnought Junior guitar.
Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10E Electro-Acoustic Guitar Cherry Stain Key Features:
- Natural Top with Cherry Stain Back and Sides
- Fishman Sonitone Electronics
- 000 Body Depth
- Softer Back Edges for Increased Comfort
- Sapele Top, Back and Sides
- Scalloped X-Style Sitka Spruce Bracing
- Compensated White TUSQ Saddle
- FSC Certified Richlite Fretboard and Bridge
- Includes Gig Bag
Crafting the New Junior Dreadnought
Boasting an updated design, the Martin DJR model has a new, thinner 000 body depth and softer back edges for a more comfortable playing experience.
Martin have used Sapele for the DJR-10E Cherry Stain’s top so it delivers great punch, strong midrange and bright high end.
Scalloped x-style Sitka Spruce bracing is used, strengthening the build of the guitar while enhancing tone and projection.
High Performance Taper Neck
The neck features a High performance taper which makes for comfortable chording and widens out to make bends and other lead-style performance easier as you move up the neck.
For the fretboard, Martin have equipped the DJR-10E with FSC Certified Richlite. This material is great to play on and is much stronger against adverse moisture and temperature when compared to traditional fretboard woods. Richlite is also a lot more environmentally friendly.
Giving you a fretboard that plays exceptionally well, the Martin DJR-10E has been given a Plek fret dressing.
Fishman Sonitone Electronics
While the Martin DJR-10E is great to play unplugged, it also comes fitted with Fishman Sonitone electronics so you can play live and loud.
Using an undersaddle pickup, the Sonitone system captures all the nuances of your playing.
The preamp is discreetly mounted in the soundhole where two controls give you control over the tone and volume of your sound.
The battery compartment is found at the bottom of the guitar with the output jack, giving the instrument a more balanced feel.
Having the battery compartment here also cuts down on the number of holes in the body so you get a better overall sound from the guitar.
High Quality Hardware
The Martin DJR-10E’s Richlite is equipped with a compensated TUSQ saddle offering precise intonation and great transfer of string energy to the resonating Sapele top.
The headstock holds six chrome finished enclosed gear tuning machines which offer precise and secure tuning of your strings.
Great, Versatile Performance
With its new, thinner body and more comfortable edges, the Martin DJR-10E is better than ever.
Included with the guitar is a form-fitting gig bag so you’re ready to get gigging as soon as it arrives.
Buy the Martin DJR-10E electro-acoustic guitar from Professional Music Technology today for fantastic Martin Dreadnought sound in a smaller, more comfortable body.
Martin Dreadnought Junior DJR-10E Electro-Acoustic Guitar Cherry Stain Specs:
- Series: Junior
- Model: DJR-10E
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Top Material: Sapele
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4”
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Sapele
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Sides Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Colour: Cherry
- Top Finish: Satin
- Top Colour: Cherry
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Colour: None
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16”
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Strings: RETRO LIGHT (MM12)
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.