Martin D-35 David Gilmour Signature Acoustic Guitar
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Are you seeking to add a new centrepiece to your acoustic guitar collection, with a style and sound that's all its own? Then this David Gilmour signature D-35 could well be for you!
Limited Edition Custom Artist Series Guitar
With the Martin D-35 David Gilmour Signature you get a premium-grade, Dreadnought-style acoustic that's been crafted in honour of the great man's favourite recording and writing companion of the last forty years - his prized Martin D:35.
Martin D-35 David Gilmour Signature Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- A proud nod to Gilmour's treasured D-35 - his main recording and writing companion for four decades!
- Neck, Back, and Sides crafted from Sinker Mahogany - a first for Martin guitars
- Adirondack Spruce top piece, with a Vintage Tone System
- Waverly Reclic Nickel tuners, antique white binding, and a Vintage Gloss finish combine for timeless aesthetic appeal
- Unique neck shape and fingerboard pattern, crafted to Gilmour's own specifications
- Label is hand-signed by David Gilmour himself
- Limited to just 250 worldwide!
Exquisite Tonewood Selection
As mentioned above, this guitar's body comprises of an Adirondack Spruce top, supported with Martin's VTS (Vintage Tone System) to deliver an old-world acoustic sound, with plenty of crisp projection.
In addition to this, the 3-piece back and sides are made from solid Sinker Mahogany - a tonewood chosen by Gilmour for its warm, rich tones and beautiful grain - making this guitar the first ever Martin to make use of the wood.
Attached to the body is a Sinker Mahogany neck, that's been capped with an Ebony fingerboard inlaid with David Gilmour Pattern dot markers.
Both the neck and fingerboard have been carved with a unique shape specified by Gilmour himself, and offer an incredible comfortable playing experience even during those long hours in the studio or on stage.
As mentioned above, this excellent acoustic guitar features a label that's been hand-signed by David Gilmour, and is limited to just 250 worldwide, making it a must-have for any avid collector or Martin enthusiast.
In other words: we recommend you act sooner rather than later if you'd like to reserve one for yourself!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome instrument.
Martin D-35 David Gilmour Signature Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Series: Custom Artist
- Edition Size: 200
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Back Detail: 3-Piece
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Neck Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Neck Shape: David Gilmour Shape
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Headplate Material: Madagascar Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 20
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Mahogan Body|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.