The Martin CEO-9 custom signature edition is a slope shoulder guitar featuring some fantastic wood choices.
Martin Custom Signature CEO Guitar
Designed by Martin Guitars CEO Chris Martin IV himself, the Martin CEO-9 boasts some incredible features ensuring excellent tone, playability and looks.
With its incredible gloss mango sunset burst finish and highly figured curly mango back and sides, this 00-14 slope shoulder is visually striking
It also boasts high quality hardware such as an Ebony bridge and Liquidmetal bridge pins ensuring fantastic string energy transfer and incredible volume.
The modified V neck allows for lightning fast finger work and features an Ebony fretboard.
Buy the Martin CEO-9 acoustic guitar and add this amazing exhibition of top level guitar design to your collection.
With very limited stocks of the Martin CEO-9 guitar being made, please contact our Sales Team to check availability on this wonderful instrument.
Martin CEO-9 Custom Signature Edition Acoustic Guitar Specs:
- Series: Custom Signature Edition
- Model: CEO-9
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Top Material: Curly Mango
- Top Detail: Figured
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Curly Mango
- Back Detail: Figured
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag with Black Stripe
- Side Material: Curly Mango
- Side Detail: Figured
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Style 30
- Side Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: Faux Tortoise
- Headplate Detail: Do Not Use
- Headplate Logo Style: Stylized Script Inlay
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: Antique White with Multi-Stripe
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/4''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Corian
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 42 Snowflake
- Fingerboard Binding Material: Antique White
- Side Dots: Black
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Back and Sides Colour: None
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Colour: Mango Sunset Sunburst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Colour: None
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Pyramid - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/16''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Copper Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Light (SMA540T)
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Liquid Metal
- Bridge Pin Dots: Red Acrylic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Label: Pre-Printed CFM IV Signature, Numbered in Sequence w/o Total
- Electronics: Optional
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||genuine mahogany|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*