The Martin 00X1AE takes the vintage 00-14 Fret body shape and infuses a modern electronics system for easy home recording and jamming.
Travel-friendly body with solid sitka spruce top and USB-ready preamp system
The 00-14 fret, non-cutaway electro acoustic is constructed with a solid sitka spruce top. Sitka works well with the slightly narrower waist for punchy tone and projection. Fingerpickers will appreciate the top-end detail and expression on offer with the Martin 00X1AE.
Part of Martin's range of cut back and comfortable guitars, the 00-X1AE combines all the signature warmth combined with a neck that's highly playable for when the time comes to get serious on stage.
- Manufacturer Martin
- Model 00X1AE Electro Acoustic Guitar
- Construction Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size 00-14 Fret
- Top Material Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette Single Ring Black Boltaron and White Fibre
- Bracing Pattern A-Frame "X-1"
- Top Braces Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material Birch Laminate - Rust
- Neck Shape Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material White Corian
- Headstock Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material Black Richlite
- Scale Length 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear 14
- Number of Frets 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret 2-1/8''
- Finish Top Hand Rubbed Aging Toner Finish
- Bridge Material Black Richlite
- Bridge Style Modern Belly
- Bridge String Spacing 2-1/8"
- Saddle 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Bridge and End Pins White with Black Dots
- Pickguard Tortoise Colour
- Electronics Fishman Sonitone USB
- Included Accessories Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand concert|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!