Martin's X-Series are designed to offer the look, feel and sound of a classic Martin, but at a much more affordable price and with more responsibly sourced materials.
Combines Comfort with Exquisite Tones
Martin's 000X1AE is a slightly smaller package than its grand auditorium or dreadnought cousins, but still offers a full, rich bodied sound perfectly suited for fingerpicking and melodic tones.
The back and sides are expertly crafted with high-pressure laminate (HPL), with no compromise in Martin's trademark attention to detail and craftsmanship. The result is an ideal convergence of volume, harmonic balance, comfort, and responsiveness that fits exquisitely with folky harmony vocals.
Boasting highly rich clarity and heaps of projection, this guitar is ideal for players performing in larger or open spaces.
Professional Quality Electronics
Additionally, a fitted Fishman Sonitone preamp/pickup tops off the overall class the guitar possesses, making it a highly sought after collectable model at a price anyone can afford.
Visit your local PMT Store today and request an in-store demonstration of this stunning guitar (subject to stock availability). Alternatively, order yours Online or In-Store today, and make use of our fantastic range of Store-Pickup or Home-Delivery options!
Martin 000-X1AE Technical Specs
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" With 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Heelcap: Black
- Side Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Label: Foil Label
|Neck Wood||rust birch laminate|
|Pickup Config||1 x fishman sonitone|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.