The Martin 000X1AE is a slightly smaller package than its grand auditorium or dreadnought cousins, but still offers a full, rich bodied sound perfectly suited for fingerpicking and melodic tones.
The back and sides are expertly crafted with high-pressure laminate (HPL), with no compromise in Martin's trademark attention to detail and craftsmanship. The result is an ideal convergence of volume, harmonic balance, comfort, and responsiveness that fits exquisitely with folky harmony vocals.
Boasting highly rich clarity and heaps of projection, this guitar is ideal for players performing in larger or open spaces. Professional quality Fishman Sonitone electronics top off the overall class the guitar possesses, making it a highly sought after collectable model at a price anyone can afford.
- String Type Steel
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Shape 000-14 Fret
- Body Style No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Colour Natural
- Finish Hand Rubbed Finish
- Top Wood Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Wood Mahogany-grained HPL
- Body Bracing A-frame "X-1" bracing
- Neck Wood Rust Stratabond Birch
- Neck Shape Modified low oval profile
- Fingerboard Material Black richlite
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.4"
- Tuning Machines Chrome tuners
- Bridge Material Black richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material White Corian/White Tusq compensated
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Body Length 19.375"
- Body Width 15"
- Body Depth 4.12"
- Overall Length 39.81"
- Electronics Fishman Sonitone electronics
- Strings Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
|Neck Wood||rust birch laminate|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*