Introducing the Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar: an auditorium-style entry into Martin's awesome Junior Series lineup.
Smaller Body, With A Huge Voice!
If you're a relative beginner, a smaller player, or even just someone looking for an ideal travelling companion that offers big sound in a smaller body, then the 000Jr-10 could well be for you!
Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, Auditorium-style acoustic guitar
- Part of the illustrious Martin Junior Series
- Sitka Spruce top and Sapele Back/Sides
- Hand-rubbed, select Hardwood neck, with a high-performance taper neck profile
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified Richlite fingerboard
- Includes a soft padded gig bag, for easy transportation
- Ideal for relative beginners and travelling musicians
Spruce And Sapele Tonewood Combination
As with other models in the Junior Series lineup, the Martin 000Jr-10 is crafted from a combination of Sitka Spruce and Sapele.
With the Sapele, you get an array of warm tones with a strong midrange response, whilst the Spruce top adds plenty of warmth and projection.
In addition to this, the Select Hardwood neck has been carved with a High-Performance Taper profile, ensuring that your fretting hand remains comfortable whatever your playing style.
Take It With You Anywhere
Thanks to its relatively small size, and the inclusion of a soft padded gig bag, the Martin 000Jr-10 would make the perfect travelling companion.
Whether you are going to a festival, camping in the Lake District, or simply looking for a more convenient option to take to your lessons, this guitar will certainly fit the bill.
Order Yours Today
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget: if you choose to place your order Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Body Size: 000 Junior-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Junior
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Recommended Strings: Retro Light MM12
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Binding: Black
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Cherry
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Junior Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Pleked: Yes
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||auditorium style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||sapele body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.