Introducing the Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar: an auditorium-style entry into Martin's awesome Junior Series lineup.
Smaller Body, With A Huge Voice!
If you're a relative beginner, a smaller player, or even just someone looking for an ideal travelling companion that offers big sound in a smaller body, then the 000Jr-10 could well be for you!
Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, Auditorium-style acoustic guitar
- Part of the illustrious Martin Junior Series
- Sitka Spruce top and Sapele Back/Sides
- Hand-rubbed, select Hardwood neck, with a high-performance taper neck profile
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified Richlite fingerboard
- Includes a soft padded gig bag, for easy transportation
- Ideal for relative beginners and travelling musicians
Spruce And Sapele Tonewood Combination
As with other models in the Junior Series lineup, the Martin 000Jr-10 is crafted from a combination of Sitka Spruce and Sapele.
With the Sapele, you get an array of warm tones with a strong midrange response, whilst the Spruce top adds plenty of warmth and projection.
In addition to this, the Select Hardwood neck has been carved with a High-Performance Taper profile, ensuring that your fretting hand remains comfortable whatever your playing style.
Take It With You Anywhere
Thanks to its relatively small size, and the inclusion of a soft padded gig bag, the Martin 000Jr-10 would make the perfect travelling companion.
Whether you are going to a festival, camping in the Lake District, or simply looking for a more convenient option to take to your lessons, this guitar will certainly fit the bill.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget: if you choose to place your order Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Body Size: 000 Junior-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Junior
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Recommended Strings: Retro Light MM12
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Binding: Black
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Cherry
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Junior Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Pleked: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood Neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||auditorium style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||sapele body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!