Martin 000-28 featuring classic styling with a tight-waisted Auditorum body shape. Producing rich and full-bodied tone, the 000-28 is perfect for intermediate and advanced level guitar players.
Classic Martin 000-28
Carefully Crafted Construction
The 000 part of the name or ‘Triple 0’ as it is spoken, refers to the size of the guitar – this means it is smaller than what you can expect from a D style, or dreadnaught acoustic guitar, so many find it a lot more comfortable to hold.
A solid Sitka Spruce top resonates with non-scalloped, X style Sitka Spruce bracing for great projection and beautiful, classic Martin tone.
Crafted from solid East Indian Rosewood, the dark back and sides contrast visually with the lighter Sitka Spruce top while contributing to a warm, rich sound.
Through a hand-fitted dovetail joint, an extremely comfortable low profile shaped neck is joined to the guitar while a dark ebony fretboard just makes the 000-28 a joy to play.
The solid Sitka Spruce top and Easy Indian Rosewood back and sides is a tried and true combination that has stood the test of time.
This marriage of top quality tone woods combined with the exquisite craftsmanship of the men and women and Martin Guitars has resulted in that classic sound that you only get from a Martin 000-28.
Favoured by Eric Clapton himself, and even forming the basis of the Martin Eric Clapton signature guitar, the 000-28 has proven itself over the years as a top end acoustic guitar.
Coming to you with a moulded hardshell case, the 000-28 is a classic instrument that you will pass down through the generations.
Martin 000-28 Acoustic Guitar Specs:
- Model: 000-28
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 28
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Binding: White
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Heelcap: White
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Colour: Clear
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Knob: Large
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: Moulded Hardshell
|Case Included||hard case|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*