If you're a professional or aspiring-professional guitar player that's seeking a high-quality electro acoustic, packed full of Martin sensibility and style, then the Martin 00013E Electro Acoustic w Fishman MXT Pickup could well be for you.
Martin Road Series 000-13E Electro Acoustic Highlights
- 000 "Auditorium"-style electro acoustic guitar with a Natural gloss finish
- New for 2019
- Sitka Spruce and Siris solid tonewood combination
- High Performance neck taper, topped with a Richlite fingerboard and Plek-dressed frets
- Shorter 24.9" scale length
- Mother of Pearl pattern fret inlays and rosette
- Discrete Fishman MX-T pickup and preamp system with
- Includes premium soft shell case
- Finance Options Available
High Quality, High Performance
Originally introduced to the world in 2001, the Martin Road Series featured a range of guitars that were specially designed to offer players a chance at owning a genuine, all-solid-tonewood Martin acoustic for a reasonable price.
The series has now been brought back for 2019, with a brand new lineup that builds upon the original Road Series legacy in style, thanks to a whole host of premium-quality upgrades.
With the new Martin 000-13E you get an Auditorium-style electro acoustic with a sound-box constructed from Solid Spruce and Siris. Despite being smaller than a standard Dreadnought, this guitar can hold its own with the best of them in terms of tone and volume.
Most acoustic guitar players you ask will tell you "Solid Tonewoods, all the way" when comparing them to laminates. Usually though, a guitar with all solid tonewoods could cost a fortune, but with these new Road Series models from Martin you can get one at a reasonable price.
In the case of this 000-13E we have a Solid Sitka soundboard sitting atop a back and sides of Solid Siris, which results in a dynamically rich voice with plenty of volume.
This guitar is ideal for most playstyles - whether you prefer flat-picking, strumming, or fingerpicking, the sounds produced by the Martin 000-13E will work perfectly.
Performing Artist Neck Shape
As its name suggests, the neck on the Martin 000-13E is designed with the performing artist in mind. Easily the slimmest profile that Martin produces, and sporting a High Performance Neck Taper, this neck ultimately feels closer to that of an electric guitar rather than a standard acoustic.
A huge new update for the reinvigorated Road Series is the inclusion of a brand new Fishman MX-T electronics system. This pickup and preamp setup will not only accurately amplify your guitar's tone via PA or Acoustic Amp, but it also comes complete with discrete soundhole-mounted controls and a tuner.
Available to Order Now
If you have any queries regardining the availability of this fantastic guitar, don't hesitate to contact your local Professional Music Technology store or our Online Sales team directly.
Martin 00013E Electro Acoustic w Fishman MXT Pickup Specs
- Series: Road
- Model: 000-13E
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Material: Siris
- Side Material: Siris
- Binding: White
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Heelcap: White
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Back and Sides Color: Rosewood
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: Lifespan 2.0 Auth Acoustic MA540 Phosphor Light
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Soft Shell
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||auditorium style|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*