Exceptionally balanced with a definitive premium tonality, this high-end Martin acoustic will enhance your playing with a clean resonance!
Designed for serious players, the Martin 00-28 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar is a masterclass in premium craftsmanship. Constructed with the finest tonewoods to deliver an astonishing tone that'll enhance any live show or recording, and a slick, refined hand-fitted neck for unrivalled comfort. This Martin is a definite must-buy for any professional player.
Martin 00-28 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top for a Warm and Rich Tonality
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides for an Enhanced Low End
- Grand Concert Body Shape for Ultimate Amplified Resonance
- Hand fitted Select Hardwood Neck for Comfortable Playing
To ensure a tonal resonance that'll stand out in any scenario, the experts at Martin selected high-quality tonewoods that would make the 00-28 Grand Concert sing.
The solid Sitka Spruce top brings a mellow and rich warmth to the acoustic's vibrance, capturing the whole dynamic range so none of your character is lost when played.
Boosted Low End
Mixed with the East Indian Rosewood back and sides, you're provided with an enhanced bass that fits delightfully with the sonic qualities of the spruce. Meaning you get an unreal tonality that you'd expect from Martin!
The Martin 00-28 Grand Concert also comes with a Modified Low Oval neck profile, giving the player a luxurious and comfortable playing experience for their fretting hand. So moving up and down frets can be done with absolute ease.
Constructed with select hardwood, the neck is hand-fitted using a traditional Dovetail neck joint. Making the 00-28 Grand Concert more structurally sound and resonating the guitar's energy throughout the body.
Martin 00-28 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar Specifications
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Top Colour: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 28
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Pleked: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Selected Hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand concert|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||Ebony Back and Sides|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.