The all-valve Marshall Dual Super Lead (DSL) amplifier range offers players some of the very best in hard-rocking amplification available on the market today, whether it's in the shape of powerful 100-watt amp head and cabs, or a 5-watt rehearsal combo. Now for 2018, they're here again with a vengeance, and feature a whole host of new features for the modern guitarist to sink their teeth into.
A New 5-Watt Entry to the DSL Lineup
For the DSL5CR Marshall have crammed that distinct DSL tone into a versatile and powerful 5 Watt combo amp. Featuring an all-valve signal path with two distinct channels (Classic and Ultra Gain), the DSL5CR is a powerhouse that's perfect for recording, rehearsing, and since you can disengage the onboard speaker and plug a 16 Ohm speaker cabinet into it, even live performances!
Whether it's bright, clean sounds you're after, creamy overdriven tones, or super-saturated distortion, the DSL5CR has got you covered. Each channel has individual Gain and Volume controls, and share the powerful 3-band EQ, allowing you to sculpt the perfect tone with ease. Not only that, but the fabulous Deep Switch control from previous DSL models is still present, and there's even a Low/High power switch for you to alter the amp's output (from 5 Watts to 2.5 Watts), giving you even more sonic possibilities.
New for 2018
Whether you're a blues-player, looking for that classic tube overdrive/crunch in an amp, or a shred-head looking for high-gain mayhem in a compact package, the DSL5CR could well be the amp for you. Watch out for them landing at PMT Stores this year, and arrange for an in-store demo with one of our resident product experts. Alternatively, order this amp online today and make use of our fabulous 0% Finance and Free Home-Delivery services!
- Model Name: DSL5CR
- Amplifier Type: All-Valve Combo Amp
- Power Output: 5 Watts
- Input Sockets: 1/4" Instrument Input; Audio In (on rear panel); FX Send/Return (on rear panel); F/S footswitch input (on rear panel)
- Output Sockets: Emulated Cabinet Output (Headphone Socket)
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 16 Ohm Speaker Out (bypasses built-in speaker)
- Channels: Classic Gain, Ultra Gain
- Channel Controls: Volume (Classic Gain); Gain, Volume (Ultra Gain); Channel Select Switch (Footswitch controllable, socket on rear panel)
- EQ Controls: Treble, Middle, Bass, Tone Shift Switch, Deep Switch
- Other Controls: Reverb; Low Power Switch (on rear panel)
|Effects||overdrive, distortion, reverb|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*