Marshall Bernie Marsden Signature Amp Stack
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
So, you're a fan of that vintage, mid-60's British amplifier sound, and just happen to own every Whitesnake album ever? Well, hold onto your hats, the Marshall Bernie Marsden Signature Amp Stack is here to rock your world!
Limited Edition Handwired Amp Stack
This stack has been crafted according to the needs of Whitesnake guitarist Bernie Marsden, and features a head inspired by the legendary Marshall 1959HW for good measure.
Marshall Bernie Marsden Signature Amp Stack Highlights
- PMT Exclusive signature series valve amp and cabinet for Whitesnake axe-man Bernie Sanders
- Limited Edition White "Snakeskin" Tolex covering
- Vintage-style Plexiglass White and Red Marshall logo plate
- All-valve, handwired construction for the amplifier head
- 100 Watts output power
- Two-channel design
- 2 x Celestion G12 speakers
- 4 Inputs on amp head (2 High Power, 2 Normal)
- Perfect for live performances
- Available whilst stocks last
Created using parts and methods authentic to the original Marshall hand-wired amp heads, and featuring the kind of cabinet construction that's perfectly suited to life on the road, this amp stack is ideal for the regular gigger.
Not only that, but in true Marshall style: the louder you play, the better it sounds!
With 100 Watts of power, and two different channels to choose from, the Marshall 1959HW is ideal for unleashing those guitar solos on your expectant crowd.
Each channel has separate volume controls and two inputs at your disposale, giving you a whole host of tone-shaping options.
PMT Exclusive - Available Whilst Stocks Last!
As stated above, this amplifier is exclusive to PMT - in other words you won't be able to buy them in any other UK store!
If you'd like to order one, be sure to do so sooner rather than later, to avoid missing out.
Don't forget: if you order yours at PMT Online you get to choose from one of our fantastic Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Marshall 1959HW Bernie Marsden Signature Amp Head Specs
- Model: 1959HWBM
- Range: Handwired
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Lead and Bass", non-master volume
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16ohm / 8ohm / 4ohm load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high & 2 x low inputs)
- Controls: Volume I, volume II, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable supplied
Dimensions (including Feet And Handle)
- Weight: 21.4 kg / 47 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 305 mm / 12"
- Depth: 210 mm / 8.3"
Marshall 1936V Bernie Marsden Signature Speaker Cabinet Specs
- Model: 1936VBM
- Inputs: 2
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 12"
- Power Handling: 140w
- Speaker Model: 2 x Celestion G12 Vintage (16 Ohm, 70w)
- Unit Impedance: 8 Ohm Mono, 16 Ohm Stereo
- Weight: 24.6 kg / 54 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 600 mm / 23.6"
- Depth: 305 mm / 12"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||26.000000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Power||140 Watts (Speaker) and 100 Watts (Head)|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!