The Marshall 1962HW is a handwired guitar combo amplifier that gives you those authentic vintage blues tones.
A reissue of the original Marshall 1962, as used by Eric Clapton,s the handwired Marshall 1962HWs is true to the original in both sound and looks.
Marshall 1962HW Combo Amplifier Key Features:
- 2 x 12" Celestion G12-C Greenback Speakers
- 30 Watts Output
- 4 Inputs (2 High, 2 Low)
- Built-In Tremolo Effect
- Footswitch Included
- Speaker Cable Included
- Handwired and Hand-Soldered In The UK
Handwired In The UK
Lovingly handwired and hand-soldered in the UK, the Marshall 1962HW maintains the authentic British blues sound.
Equipped a GZ34 rectifier and KT66 power valves, the Marshall 1962HW is able to give you clean, natural sustain and fantastic compression.
The Marshall 1962HW also features two 12" Celestion G12-C Greenback speakers, perfect for giving you those sparkling tones.
This valve amp has two channels for you to choose from; each with their own dedicated volume controls.
You also have a great sounding Tremolo effect built into the Marshall 1962HW for that classic sound.
You can adjust the Tremolo Speed and Intensity with dedicated controls.
There's also a 3-Band EQ along with a Presence control for really tailoring your tone.
A footswitch is included to give you that extra level of convenience and performance potential.
Buy the handwired Marshall 1962HW combo amp from PMT Online for authentic vintage blues tone.
* Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
Marshall 1962HW Combo Amplifier Specs:
- Model: 1962
- Range: Handwired
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Multi) "Lead and Bass" Non-Master Volume
- Output Wattage: 30w
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack Speaker Outputs, Selectable 16Ohms, 8Ohms, 4Ohms Load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x High, 2 Low Inputs)
- Controls: Tremolo Speed, Tremolo Intensity, Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume I, Volume II
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 12"
- Speaker Model: Celestion G12-C (25W, 16Ohms)
- Unit Impedance: 8Ohms
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (Phase Splitter)
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x KT66
- Rectifier: 1 x GZ34
- Footswitch: PEDL-000056 Included
- Cable: Detachable Power Cable Included, Speaker Cable Included
Dimensions (Including Feed and Handle)
- Weight: 33.4kg
- Width: 815mm
- Height: 625mm
- Depth: 270mm
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.