If you're a fan of both Marshall and Whitesnake, you're in for a real treat! Introducing the Marshall 1959HW Bernie Marsden Signature Amp Head: a hand-wired, PMT Exclusive amplifier that sounds as tasty as it looks!
Vintage Marshall Tone, In A Limited Edition White Snakeskin Tolex
Based on the awesome 1959HW valve head, this amp's tone takes you right back to the celebrated mid-to-late 60's Marshall sound. Featuring that famous Marshall overdrive and crunch, these amps are created using parts and methods authentic to the era.
In true Marshall style: the louder you play, the better it sounds!
Marshall 1959HW Bernie Marsden Signature Amp Head Highlights
- Handwired, Signature Series valve amp for Whitesnake guitarist Bernie Marsden
- Exclusive to PMT - unavailable anywhere else!
- White "Snakeskin" tolex covering
- Vintage-style Plexiglass White and Red Marshall logo plate
- All-valve construction, for classic British Rock tones
- 100 Watts output power
- 4 instrument inputs (2 High Power, 2 Normal)
- 2 x 1/4" speaker outputs, with 4, 8, and 16 Ohm selectable impedance
- Two channel design
- Home Delivery options available
Perfect For Live Performances
Originally designed to be played loud and proud, the Marshall 1959HW Bernie Marsden Signature amp is ideal for playing large venues.
There's no finer way of silencing your crowd than launching into a searing guitar solo or crushing riff with this fantastic amplifier. Speaking of which...
Dual Channel Design
With 100 Watts of power, and two different channels to choose from, the Marshall 1959HW is ideal for unleashing those guitar solos on your expectant crowd.
Each channel has separate volume controls and two inputs at your disposale, giving you a whole host of tone-shaping options.
As stated above, this awesome amplifier and its corresponding speaker cab have been made to order exclusively for PMT - in other words you won't find them anywhere else!
If you'd like to query the availability of this amp, be sure to contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store today!
Marshall 1959HW Bernie Marsden Signature Amp Head Specs
- Model: 1959HWBM
- Range: Handwired
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Lead and Bass", non-master volume
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16ohm / 8ohm / 4ohm load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high & 2 x low inputs)
- Controls: Volume I, volume II, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable supplied
Dimensions (including Feet And Handle)
- Weight: 21.4 kg / 47 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 305 mm / 12"
- Depth: 210 mm / 8.3"
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.