Even if you've never heard of Marcus Miller before, you'll certainly have heard his music, or music that he's played on. Known widely as one of the most-prolific, dependable, and technically gifted session bass-players of the 1970s, 1980s, and early 1990s - working alongside the likes of Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Luther Vandross, and even Michael Jackson - Marcus's bass tone can be heard on some of the biggest soul and pop hits of all time, and has helped make him stand head-and-shoulders above the rest.
Lightweight, Portable and Powerful
Now in 2018, Miller has worked closely with amp-makers Markbass to design and develop the Little Marcus 800 - a powerful 800 Watt signature series bass amp head with all the tone-scultping capabilities a virtuoso such as Miller could need to shape their perfect sound.
Never Too Much
Featuring two wonderful EQ sections, the Little Marcus 800 is sure to win over even the most fastidious of tone-hounds. Whilst EQ 1 is a fairly straightforward 5-control pot system to adjust your Lows, Low Mids, Mids, High Mids and Treble, EQ 2 adds a touch of Marcus himself into the mix.
It's Miller Time
With EQ 2 you get just two control pots: Old School and Millerizer. With Old School you can edge your sound towards a nice warm, vintage bass tone, but with Millerizer you get an extra 10dB of boost in the 5-12 kHz range, really pushing out those high tones and giving you plenty of articulation... let's just say that the slap-happy bassists out there (and I count myself as one of them) will love it
Great Value for Money
With Mark Bass products, you know that what you're buying is worth every penny and more. At a price that sits somewhere significantly less than most professional rigs, and a little higher than most entry-level gigging amps, the Little Marcus 800 most certainly outperforms its asking price.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- MUTE switch
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
- ULTRALOW: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 65Hz)
- LOW: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 180Hz)
- MID: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 500 Hz)
- HIGH MID: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
- HIGH: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
- OLD SCHOOL: Variable LOW PASS From 20KHz to 200Hz
- MILLERIZER: 5-12 KHz BAND PASS Filter (Level 0 /+10 dB)
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo
- WEIGHT: 6.61 lbs / 3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 800W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms
|Power||800 watts @ 4 ohms, 500 watts @ 8 ohms|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.