Markbass Little Marcus 800 Bass Head
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Even if you've never heard of Marcus Miller before, you'll certainly have heard his music, or music that he's played on. Known widely as one of the most-prolific, dependable, and technically gifted session bass-players of the 1970s, 1980s, and early 1990s - working alongside the likes of Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Luther Vandross, and even Michael Jackson - Marcus's bass tone can be heard on some of the biggest soul and pop hits of all time, and has helped make him stand head-and-shoulders above the rest.
Lightweight, Portable and Powerful
Now in 2018, Miller has worked closely with amp-makers Markbass to design and develop the Little Marcus 800 - a powerful 800 Watt signature series bass amp head with all the tone-scultping capabilities a virtuoso such as Miller could need to shape their perfect sound.
Never Too Much
Featuring two wonderful EQ sections, the Little Marcus 800 is sure to win over even the most fastidious of tone-hounds. Whilst EQ 1 is a fairly straightforward 5-control pot system to adjust your Lows, Low Mids, Mids, High Mids and Treble, EQ 2 adds a touch of Marcus himself into the mix.
It's Miller Time
With EQ 2 you get just two control pots: Old School and Millerizer. With Old School you can edge your sound towards a nice warm, vintage bass tone, but with Millerizer you get an extra 10dB of boost in the 5-12 kHz range, really pushing out those high tones and giving you plenty of articulation... let's just say that the slap-happy bassists out there (and I count myself as one of them) will love it
Great Value for Money
With Mark Bass products, you know that what you're buying is worth every penny and more. At a price that sits somewhere significantly less than most professional rigs, and a little higher than most entry-level gigging amps, the Little Marcus 800 most certainly outperforms its asking price.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- MUTE switch
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
- ULTRALOW: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 65Hz)
- LOW: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 180Hz)
- MID: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 500 Hz)
- HIGH MID: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
- HIGH: Level Â±16 dB (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
- OLD SCHOOL: Variable LOW PASS From 20KHz to 200Hz
- MILLERIZER: 5-12 KHz BAND PASS Filter (Level 0 /+10 dB)
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo
- WEIGHT: 6.61 lbs / 3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 800W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Power||800 Watts @ 4 Ohms, 500 Watts @ 8 Ohms|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.