The Mars Series Rock Fusion set features sizes that can span a wide range of playing styles, 22x18 bass drum, 10x7 and 12x8 racks and a 16x14 floor. This configuration offers a blend of power and versatility well-suited for the drummer needing a portable, great sounding kit.
- Straight from the Saturn IV Series, the SONIClear Suspension System on the rack toms increasesoverall resonance by preserving vibration in the drumheads and shell and preventing energy transfer to the hardware.
- The Insulated Bass Drum Claws include rubber gaskets that protect the hoop from damage and prevent rattling or buzzing during periods of extended play
- The 100% Birch 6-Ply Shells produce great focus, allowing the drums to speak quickly and project clearly. Rack toms have a punchy brightness while the lower frequencies of the bass drum and floor toms are supported with enhanced punch and body.
- The Matching Snare Drum gives a unified look to the set while providing a solid fundamental crack. Its 14" x 6.5" size provides great tuning and musical versatility.
- On Mars kits that feature black hoops and fittings, the Black Electro-Plating Process results in a significant increase in finish durability compared to powder-coatings found on other kits.
- Bass Drum Mounted Tom Holders are standard with Mars Series 529 and 504 shell packs. A Single Tom Arm and Clamp for mounting the rack tom from a cymbal stand are standard on the 446 and 528 shell packs.
|Hardware / Cymbals||cymbals and hardware not included|
|Bass Drum Size||22 x 18"|
|Floor Tom Size||16 x 14"|
|Rack Tom Size||10 x 7", 12 x 8"|
|Shell Count||5 piece kit|
|Snare Size||14" x 6.5"|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*